The CTCN is seeking proposals for implementation of the following technical assistance:
- Africa – Biomass Energy Conversion (UNIDO Reference RFX No. 7000003983): https://www.ungm.org/Public/Notice/101731
- Cameroon – Energy and Climate Action Plan (UNIDO Reference RFX No. 7000003982): https://www.ungm.org/Public/Notice/101730
- Cuba, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador and Paraguay - Circular Economy (UNIDO Reference RFX No. 7000003980): https://www.ungm.org/Public/Notice/101723
- Indonesia – E-mobility (UNIDO Reference RFX No. 7000003981): https://www.ungm.org/Public/Notice/101728
- Saint Lucia and Antigua & Barbuda - Increasing resilience of the education system (UNIDO Reference RFX No. 7000003984): https://www.ungm.org/Public/Notice/101732
- Tonga – Circular Economy (UNIDO Reference RFX No. 7000003978): https://www.ungm.org/Public/Notice/101703
- Uruguay – Low-enthalpy Geothermal Energy (UNIDO Reference RFX No. 7000003979): https://www.ungm.org/Public/Notice/101706
The completed offer must be submitted via the United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO) e-Procurement portal https://procurement.unido.org.
Please note: In the event that your institution is not yet a CTCN network member, you may bid for implementation of the technical assistance, subject to the condition that you submit your completed application for CTC Network membership before the bid closure and your application is acknowledged by the CTCN. Furthermore, the contract award – should your bid be selected – is conditional to your network membership application having been successfully approved by the Director of CTCN. Should the bidder decide to partner with another institution to deliver the services described in these Terms of Reference, it is expected that the partner institution also joins the CTC Network.