Network Members form a broad community of climate technology stakeholders, including academic, finance, non-government, private sector, public sector, and research entities, as well as over 150+ National Designated Entities (CTCN national focal points selected by their countries).
Network Membership provides access to a diverse global community of climate technology users, providers and financiers under the umbrella of the UNFCCC Technology Mechanism. Through its network, the CTCN mobilises policy and technical expertise to deliver technology solutions, capacity building and implementation advice to developing countries.
- Technical services: Providing technical assistance funded by the CTCN in response to developing country requests (selection conducted through a competitive bidding process among Network members)
- Information exchange: Sharing/receiving information (data, lessons learned, reports, case studies) at CTCN events and via the CTCN’s online knowledge platform
- Capacity building: Presenting online and in-person tutorials and workshops on your fields of expertise to peers and developing country stakeholders
Join the Network
The CTCN actively seeks Network members from all geographic regions with an array of sector experience. The membership is costfree. Complete the network application and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can download the network application here:
Technical Assistance Bidding Opportunities
Completed offers are submitted via the UNIDO e-Procurement portal
Join the CTCN
The CTCN actively seeks Network members from all geographic regions with an array of sector experience. The membership is costfree. Download the Network application, complete it and send to email@example.com
- Commercial opportunities: Pre-qualified access to competitive bidding for delivery of CTCN technical assistance services to developing countries
- Connection: Network with national decision makers, thought leaders, and other Network members to expand your partnership opportunities and learn about emerging activities and areas of practice
- Visibility: Increase your global recognition and showcase your organization’s experience and success stories. Broaden your organization's global reach by engaging in new technology projects and showcasing relevant experience, events, reports and tools