This technical assistance advances the following Sustainable Development Goals:
This Technology Transfer Advances Albania's
- Nationally Determined Contribution to "commit to reduce CO2 emissions compared to the baseline scenario in the period of 2016 and 2030 by 11.5 %. This reduction means 708 kT carbon-dioxide emission reduction in 2030".
- Develop the first local-level plan for energy efficiency and achievement
- Provide training to enhance understanding of national energy plans among regional stakeholders and local government employees
Relevant Technologies and Approaches
- First inter-regional energy efficiency plan with clear steps for mitigation actions at the community level
- Potential for future plan replication in other regions.
Ministry of Energy and Industry; RCE middle Albania; Meister Consultants Group
Date of submission:
Final type of assistance: