Clean Move: A Multi-Purpose, Eco-Friendly Detergent
Old Faithful Japan Co., Ltd. has developed Clean Move, an all-natural and multiple-purpose detergent. It can be used for washing and cleaning a variety of objects such as tableware, clothing, buildings, cars, etc.
Clean Move comprises sodium percarbonate that separates and encapsulates dirt due to a reaction with a plant-based surface. The dirt is removed from the offending material while promoting degradation, deodorization and bleaching. The dirt also won’t re-attach to the washed material, which reduces its impact on the environment as it pertains to drainage water.
Clean Move has high disinfectant properties and is able to eliminate E.coli O-157, Staphylococcus aureus, salmonella, Legionella and other harmful and indeed deadly forms of bacteria.
Major Features and Advantages
I. Cost Effectiveness
A powder detergent, Clean Move simply dissolves in water, with the dilution ratio easily changed to meet the unique needs of the materials or purpose.
Because it is low foaming, it uses less water which saves money on water usage. Plus, the detergent is easily rinsed off, saving even more water and time. Cleaning and washing both take less time and the cleaning solution can go through repeated uses.
II. Easy to Manufacture
All it takes is a three-day training course offered by Old Faithful Japan Co., Ltd., during which time clients can learn the production techniques of the detergent. In addition, the machine used to manufacture the detergent is easy to operate. The price of 15 million yen includes the three-day training in Japan, one manufacturing machine and set of production equipment.
Clean Move is considered very safe since it doesn’t contain organic chelator, petroleum-based EDTA, which can interrupt the biodegradation process. It’s also gentle on the skin so it’s safe to use for young and old. It is also gentle on the environment, making it an eco-friendly solution.
Clean Move eliminates many harmful and deadly forms of bacteria, such as pathogenic E.coli O-157, Staphylococcus aureus, salmonella and Legionella.
Thanks to a high detergency, Clean Move is able to remove animal and plant oils from various materials.
Thanks to superior cleansing performance and versatility, Clean Move (an oxygen-based detergent) is ideal for washing and cleaning a variety of materials.
Contribute to environmental protection
Clean Move is an all-natural and multi-purpose detergent with the following features.
- Friendly to people and the environment
- Achieves superior cleansing and rinsing in a short time
- Water-saving cleaner, designed to produce less foam
- Prevents staining of the washed object
- Improves the n-hexane value that activates the bacteria of a grease trap
*Please refer to “Schematic illustration of the technology” below for more detailed applications.
- Clean Move contains no organic chelator, petroleum-derived EDTA, which can interfere with biodegradation process, so you can use Clean Move without worry.
- Clean Move is gentle to the skin.
- Clean Move can eliminate pathogenic E.coli O-157, Staphylococcus aureus, salmonella, Legionella and many other general bacteria.
- Its high detergency enables you to efficiently remove both animal & plant oils.
4. Cost Effective:
- Clean Move is a powder detergent, which can be used simply by dissolving it in water.
- The dilution ratio can be easily changed depending on the purpose or materials applied.
- With 1 kg of Clean Move powder, which costs only JPY 3,000, you can make 100 to 1,000 liters of detergent stock (0.1~1% solution).
- Low foaming＋less water = Water savings (Detergent can be rinsed off easily.)
- Reduction in time for cleaning and washing.
- Cleaning solution can be used repeatedly.
5. Easily Manufactured:
- You can master the production technique of our detergent in the three-day training course.
- The manufacturing machine is very easy to operate.
- The technical transfer costs 15 million yen, which includes the cost for the three-day hands-on training conducted in Japan, one manufacturing machine and a complete set of equipment necessary for the production.
Type of Facility a Local Investor Needs to Prepare
- Size of building: about 20-30 m2
- Type of building: A simple fabricated building will suffice.
Quantity of Production
- It is possible for one worker to produce 500 kg of detergent per day with one production machine.
- With one production machine, it is possible to produce 10,000 kg or more in one month.
Cleaning Mechanism of Clean Move (stripping action):
Clean Move contains sodium percarbonate which reacts with a plant-based surface acting agent to separate and encapsulate dirt from the material to be washed, promoting degradation and deodorization and bleaching actions. Also, by preventing the dirt from reattaching to the washed material, Clean Move contributes to the reduction of environmental issues relating to drainage water.
- Detergent performance:
- Friendly to the environment
- Superior cleansing performance and versatility: It can be used for washing and cleaning a variety of things.
- Disinfectant performance: It can eliminate pathogenic E.coli O-157, Staphylococcus aureus, salmonella, Legionella and many other general bacteria.
- 200 kg of Clean Move was exported to Singapore in Oct. 2005.
- 400 kg of Clean Move was exported to Shanghai, China, in Oct. 2005.
- 150 kg of Clean Move was exported to Shenzhen, China, in May. 2014.
- 500 kg of Clean Move was exported to Shanghai, China, in 2015.
|Sales||Sales Volume||Gross Profit||Gross Profit Rate|
|2008-2010||JPY 64 million||46,000 kg||JPY 44 million||69%|
|2011-2013||JPY 46 million||34,000 kg||JPY 36 million||78%|
|2014-2016||JPY 42 million||31,000 kg||JPY 31 million||74%|
- Since Clean Move is an oxygen-based detergent, DO NOT mix it with chlorine-based detergent .
- Please note that metals such as gold, silver, copper and aluminum and pearls may be damaged when soaked in the solution; the darkening of the solution may indicate the occurrence of corrosion.
- Please consult your doctor if skin redness or irritation develops. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
Information on patent related to this technology
Old Faithful Japan Co., Ltd.
Kazuaki Imamura (Mr.)
FI Consulting L.L.C
Fumiya Inoue (Mr.)
Old Faithful Japan Co., Ltd.