This Technology Transfer Advances Iran's
- Nationally Determined Contribution to mitigate Iran's GHG emissions in 2030 by 4% compared to the Business As Usual scenario through development of e.g. renewable energies.
- Iran's Renewable Energy Roadmap (2014)
CTCN is assisting Iran to move towards building the country's first solar photovoltaic cell pilot manufacturing plant and building up the necessary associated capacity of the national photovoltaic industry.
• Capacity building and advice to guide the development of lran's photovoltaic manufacturing industry;
• Technical assessment of photovoltaic manufacturing technologies, material supply, knowledge infrastructure suitable for the Iranian context.
- Increased awareness and technical capacity for selecting and applying solar photovoltaic manufacturing technologies;
- Enhanced capacities for seeking financial resources for pilot manufacturing of solar photovoltaic technologies;
- Long-term support for the solar photovoltaic production and application in Iran;
- Long-term job and market creation within the solar photovoltaic industry.
Relevant Technologies and Approaches
For further details please see Documents section below