Econoler is a private sector consulting firm established in 1981 with the mission to provide quality energy efficiency and renewable energy professional services while respecting sustainable development principles. Econoler is specialized in energy efficiency and has more than 30 years of experience in this specific field of expertise.
Pilot demonstration of Energy Service Company (ESCO) model for greenhouse gases emission reduction in the cement sectorType:Technical AssistanceDate of submission:Phase:CompletedCountries:Objective:Sectors:
This Technology Transfer Advances Viet Nam's
- Nationally Determined Contribution to reduce GHG emissions by 8% by 2030 compared to the Business as Usual scenario (BAU); an amount that could be increased up to 25% with international support.
- Type:WebinarDate and time:Wednesday, March 16, 2016 - Wednesday, March 16, 2016 Europe/Copenhagen
- Type:WebinarDate and time:Wednesday, March 9, 2016 - Wednesday, March 9, 2016 Europe/Copenhagen
- Type:WebinarDate and time:Wednesday, April 27, 2016 - Wednesday, April 27, 2016 Europe/Copenhagen
The webinar presented the full cycle of Demand-Side-Management (DSM) programs for utilities from market study and characterization of the energy efficiency potential in a given sector (institutional, commercial, residential or industrial; program selection by the utility to achieve optimum result
- Type:Technical AssistanceDate of submission:Phase:CompletedCountries:Sectors:Cross-sectoral enabler:
This Technology Transfer Advances Madagascar's
- Nationally Determined Contribution to reduce approximately 30 MtCO2 of its emissions of GHG, representing 14% of national emissions, compared to the Business-As-Usual scenario.
Requested CTCN Response
- Design informative, awareness-raising and educational tools on climate change
- Design education curriculums and programs
- Mobilize financial resources to construct the centre
- Research and deploy climate technologies