The Carbon Trust was incorporated in 2001. The organization conducts studies and research as they relate to Climate Innovation Centres, renewable energies, energy efficiency, and policy planning. Moreover, Carbon Trust works on reduction, resource efficiency strategies and commercialising low carbon technologies. They have both domestic and global profile some of which involved transferring experiences of industrialized countries to developing countries at both policy and enterprise level.
- Type:Technical AssistanceDate of submission:Phase:CompletedCountries:Sectors:Cross-sectoral enabler:
This Technology Transfer Advances Chile's
- Nationally Determined Contribution to reduce its CO2 emissions per GDP unit by 30% below their 2007 levels by 2030, while decreasing poverty and inequality as well as continue advancing toward sustainable, competitive, inclusive and low-carbon development.
Identification and prioritization of technologies to address water scarcity and climate change impacts in NamibiaType:Technical AssistanceDate of submission:Phase:CompletedCountries:Objective:Sectors:Cross-sectoral enabler:Approach:
This Technology Transfer Advances Namibia's
- Nationally Determined Contribution and its long-term and near-term adaptation vision of implementing soil and water conservation policies and practices.
- Review national policies, projects and programmes
- Provide complete inventory of climate change adaptation projects for the water sector and international water plans, together with an analysis of lessons learned from these