The CTCN receives requests for technical assistance and capacity building from developing countries all over the world.
Choose the country of interest from the drop-down menu below and use the filters on the right side to access some of the following resources
- Technical Assistance: Learn about the technology assistance the CTCN provides in the country and how they relate to the Sustainable Development Goals
- National Plans: Nationally Determined Contributions (NDC’s), Technical Needs Assessments (TNA’s), National Adaptation Plans (NAP’s), Nationally Appropriate Mitigation Action (NAMA’s), etc.
- Publications: Filter among our 10 000+ publications related to your country of interest
- Organisations: Connect with CTCN Network Members based or active in the country or region
- Energy profile: Explore the energy profile of different countries to learn more about the extent of the electricity grid, renewable energy potential and national legislation and policies for the area