The Bariloche Foundation is a private non-profit institution whose objective is to promote all branches of scientific teaching and research on the basis of a solid humanistic culture, and within the scope of democratic principles.
- Type:WebinarDate and time:Wednesday, February 4, 2015 - Wednesday, February 4, 2015 Europe/ParisOrganiser:
This webinar highlights the relevance of the waste sector to climate change, provides different technology options, and ways to overcome common barriers faced by developing countries when adopting these waste management technologies.
- Type:WebinarDate and time:Wednesday, February 11, 2015 - Wednesday, February 11, 2015 Europe/ParisOrganiser:
This webinar addresses the climate change and development challenges of urban transportation and how the transportation sector can contribute to mitigation objectives.
Technology transfer and spread of gasifiers and biodigesters of residual biomass to minimize greenhouse gas emissions from MSWType:Technical AssistanceDate of submission:Phase:CompletedCountries:Objective:Sectors:Cross-sectoral enabler:
This Technology Transfer Advances Ecuador's
- Nationally Determined Contribution to reduce its emissions in the energy sector by 25% below the business-as-usual scenario.
Monitoring and evaluation of national promotion policies for energy efficiency and renewable energy within industrial and transport sectorsType:Technical AssistanceDate of submission:Phase:CompletedCountries:Objective:Sectors:
This Technology Transfer Advances Colombia's
- Strategy for Low Carbon Development (ECDBC), and the Program for Promotion of Rational and Efficient Use of Energy (PROURE).
- Nationally Determined Contribution to reduce its greenhouse gas emissions by 20% with respect to the projected BAU scenario by 2030 (unilateral and unconditional) and to increase its ambition to 30% with respect to BAU by 2030 (conditional and subject to international support).