Hinicio is a strategy consulting firm specialized in sustainable energy and transport, with a strong center of competenceon hydrogen. Established in 2006, it has a presence in Brussels, Paris, Bogotá, Beijing, Buenos Aires, and Santiago.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:ColombiaRelation to CTCN:Network Member
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:South KoreaRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
YOLK is a Korean technology company (social venture) aiming to provides pollution free sustainable solar energy based products. YOLK has been world-widely recognized with “Solar Paper” and “Solar Cow” through the ‘CES Innovation Award – Tech for a better world’, ‘Green Tech Festival Award’, AidEx 2018 and Time Magazine’s ‘Best Inventions 2019’ for its innovative approach which bring impact on the energy distribution and children education.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:FranceRelation to CTCN:Network Member
WeatherForce creates meteorological intelligence solutions that inform all stakeholders working in developing countries. It aims to increase local sustainability by making weather data available to all through a weather ecosystem relying on a sustainable business model.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:Costa RicaRelation to CTCN:Network Member
INCAE Business School is a private, non-profit, multinational, higher education organization devoted to teaching and research endeavors in the fields of business and economics since 1964. With more than 50 years of experience in Latin America, INCAE has graduated 79 full-time MBA programs and 69 Executive MBA programs.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:South KoreaRelation to CTCN:Network Member
KMI, a public institution under the Korea Meteorological Administration, was established to promote the meteorological industry and support the utilization of weather information. KMI is leading the innovative growth of the meteorological industry by supporting R&D, technology commercialization, and entry into the global market. In addition, we contribute to the climate change response by developing and implementing meteorological modernization projects in developing countries.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:NigeriaRelation to CTCN:Network Member
OSQUARETECK is a private sector organization, providing energy efficiency and micro grid turnkey services to the Power industry. OSQUARETECK's service offering includes Energy Audit, Feasibility study, Energy Efficiency Products design & development.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:NigeriaRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
Community Energy Social Enterprise Limited (CESEL) is one of the leaders in the renewable energy sector in Nigeria working with many of the international organizations such as: World Bank, African Development Bank, International Finance Corporation, DFID, USAID Power Africa, United State Trade and Development Agency (USTDA) to develop portfolio of projects ready for immediate investment.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:United Arab EmiratesRelation to CTCN:Network Member
Zephyr Consulting offers fully integrated climate adaptive solutions with a distinct focus on enhancing resilience against climate-induced flooding and drought. The company has partnership agreements with organizations that offer solutions to manage flood risk, such as rapidly deployable flood barriers and flood early warning system. Zephyr Consulting has established a global network of partnerships with professional organizations that represent them in their respective country or region.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:ColombiaRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
INERCO Consultoría Colombia is an Environmental, social and safety Consultancy, founded in Colombia in 1994, which work in the industrial, mining, oil & gas, energy, infrastructure, agro-industrial, services, and bank sectors.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:NetherlandsRelation to CTCN:Network Member
Yopaat specializes in consultancy and implementation services in the fields of technology and management. Yopaat’s knowledge and expertise in emerging technologies such as Internet of Things, Artificial Intelligence, Mobility, and Cloud form the foundation for its capabilities in the fields of smart energy systems, efficient green energy transformations and climate change studies.