Efficacitas Consulting was founded in 1994 with the mission to work for sustainable resource management throughout Latin America, providing consulting services in energy, environment and sustainable development. Efficacitas fulfils its mission with professional competence and ethics by providing technical assistance, driven by excellence and innovation, to companies, governmental and nongovernmental organizations involved in natural resource management and conservation.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:EcuadorRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:GermanyRelation to CTCN:Network Member
The Collaborating Centre on Sustainable Consumption and Production(CSCP) is a Think and Do tank that works with businesses, policy makers, partner organizations and civil society toward a sustainable planet. The United Nations Environment Program (UNEP) and the Wuppertal Institute for Climate, Energy and Environment jointly founded us in 2005. As a non-profit organisation, we focus on the promotion of sustainable patterns of consumption and production (SCP).
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:IndiaRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
EY is a consulting company that provides assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, especially in climate change advisory with solutions spanning across climate adaptation and mitigation, low-carbon development across various sectors, UNFCCC negotiations and matters related to national-international policy paradigm, capacity building, engaging, liasing with national/state governments in multiple nations.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:United KingdomRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
The Blockchain & Climate Institute is a not-for-profit think tank founded at COP23 in 2017. It is an international network of experts working at the intersection of blockchain technology, climate change and sustainability. Our mission is to raise awareness among stakeholders in the international climate change policy community of the tremendous potential of blockchain technology to considerably enhance state and non-state climate actions by mirroring the UNFCCC's Technology Transfer Framework.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:CameroonRelation to CTCN:TA proponentSector(s) of expertise:
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:GermanyRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge PartnerSector(s) of expertise:
ECO Consult Sepp & Busacker Partnerschaft was founded in the year of the UN Rio Summit in 1992. ECO, offers integrated advisory services for developing countries and countries in transition. ECO is among Germany’s leading international consultants to offer independent technical advise for sustainable development in the environment and social sectors, particularly in the fields of REDD+ and wood energy, along the value-chain from the production to the end-users, including innovative stove and carbonization technologies.
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:NorwayRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge PartnerSector(s) of expertise:
Driven by its purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, DNV GL enables organisations to advance the safety and sustainability of their business. Operating in more than 100 countries, DNV GL’s 16,000 professionals are dedicated to helping the maritime, oil & gas, energy and other industries to make the world safer, smarter and greener.