Efficacitas Consulting was founded in 1994 with the mission to work for sustainable resource management throughout Latin America, providing consulting services in energy, environment and sustainable development. Efficacitas fulfils its mission with professional competence and ethics by providing technical assistance, driven by excellence and innovation, to companies, governmental and nongovernmental organizations involved in natural resource management and conservation.
Policy and planning
Policy and planning
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:EcuadorRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:PeruRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
HIDRIKA provides specialized technical assistance on integrated water resources management in Peru. It has an extensive experience in developing solutions in urban and rural contexts, coordinating actions with public and private actors, including National Water Authority, local governments, companies in the extractive sector and energy and other stakeholders. Furthermore, HIDRIKA has expertise in conducting water footprint assessments under the ISO 14046 standard.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:IndiaRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
EY is a consulting company that provides assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, especially in climate change advisory with solutions spanning across climate adaptation and mitigation, low-carbon development across various sectors, UNFCCC negotiations and matters related to national-international policy paradigm, capacity building, engaging, liasing with national/state governments in multiple nations.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:United KingdomRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
The Blockchain & Climate Institute is a not-for-profit think tank founded at COP23 in 2017. It is an international network of experts working at the intersection of blockchain technology, climate change and sustainability. Our mission is to raise awareness among stakeholders in the international climate change policy community of the tremendous potential of blockchain technology to considerably enhance state and non-state climate actions by mirroring the UNFCCC's Technology Transfer Framework.
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:CanadaRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge Partner
Viresco Solutions is a consulting firm based in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Its core business is greenhouse gas offset policy development and implementation, greenhouse gas emissions quantification, sustainable supply chain development, environmental offset methodology development, and providing technical assistance to others undertaking carbon offset project development. Its clients include industry and non-governmental associations, large private sector companies, and local, provincial and federal governments.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:SpainRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
Lavola has more than 35 years’ experience in sustainability services. The company is specialized in:
- Consultancy in Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energies (including engineering), Carbon footprint, Climate Change mitigation and adaptation, Life Cycle analysis, Social Responsibility and Sustainable Urban and Regional Development.
- Sustainable Development Communication
- Sustainable Development Education including programmes, learning materials, activities and Management of centres.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:IndonesiaRelation to CTCN:Network Member
Forest Carbon is a private sector organization that was registered as Pt. Forest Carbon Consultants Indonesia. Prior to this, Forest Carbon operated as a sole proprietary consulting firm. The mission is to substantially reduce forest based greenhouse gas emissions by providing scientifically rigorous technical services. Forest Carbon has expertise in all aspects of REED+ such as program design, feasibility assessments, inventories, MRV, and mapping and remote sensing.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:South AfricaRelation to CTCN:Network Member
The Energy Research Centre is a research and academic type of institution established in 1989. The institution provides thought leadership and research on key issues related to climate change mitigation in developing countries under the following key focal areas: Energy- Environment and Climate Change, Energy- Poverty and Development, Renewable Energy, Energy Efficiency, and Energy Systems Analysis & Planning.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:VietnamRelation to CTCN:Network MemberTA proponent
Vietnam Cleaner Production Centre (VNCPC) is a Public Service Limited Liability Company established in 1998 with the mission to bring added values to clients through advanced scientific and technological services to contribute to the promotion of sustainable production and consumption. VNCPC plays a focal role in Vietnam for disseminating the “Cleaner Production” (CP) concept and promoting its adoption into the industry of Vietnam.
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:United KingdomRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge PartnerSector(s) of expertise:
Practical Action Consulting (PAC) is the consulting arm of Practical Action, an international non-governmental organisation that uses technology to challenge poverty in developing countries. Through technology PAC enables poor communities to build on their skills and knowledge to produce sustainable and practical solutions - transforming their lives forever and protecting the world around them. Every year PAC uses technology to help over 1 million people out of poverty.