Thinking Machines Data Science is an AI and technology consulting firm that builds custom data platforms and AI solutions to help clients solve high-impact problems.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:PhilippinesRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:United StatesRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
The Enterprise Neurosystem is an AI/ML open source research community, currently working with the United Nations (UNFCCC) and AIM For Climate on solutions for climate change. Members include senior technologists and academics from IBM Research, Intel, Stanford SLAC, Equinix, Reliance Jio, Verizon, Kove, Seagate, Red Hat, Yale Medical School, and others.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:KenyaRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
NIKO GREEN is a sustainability ‘think-do-tank,’ and a green innovation and technology company. We enable Africa’s transition to a climate-smart, circular, and sustainable economy through design-driven, evidence-based and technology-enabled solutions. Our services include Research and Analytics; Policy Advisory; Capacity Building and Knowledge Management; Assessments & Audits; and lastly, Sustainability Reporting & Certification.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:South AfricaRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
Nam Lolwe (www.namlolwe.org) is a consortium of Kenyan and international experts incorporated both in Kenya and South Africa in 2009 with significant expertise in the broad field of climate change and sustainable development.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:EstoniaRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
IBF International is a decentralized consulting think tank that connects international wisdom thanks to international pools of futurists, industry professionals, researchers and innovators to make it accessible and trusted for everyone.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:FranceRelation to CTCN:Network Member
With a network of 350,000+ professionals in 150+ countries, EY is a leader in audit, consulting, legal & tax, advisory and transaction services. EY has created a service of excellence, EMEIA Tax Centre (Europe, Middle East, India,Africa), whose experts notably assist public institutions and private companies on climate & environmental issues, to design, finance, implement, monitor & evaluate mitigation & adaptation projects and programmes (incl. technology transfer & capacity building).
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:South AfricaRelation to CTCN:Network Member
GreenCape is a non-profit organisation that drives the widespread adoption of economically viable green economy solutions from the South Africa. We work with businesses, investors, academia and government to help unlock the investment and employment potential of green technologies and services, and to support a transition to a resilient green economy.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:GermanyRelation to CTCN:Network Member
Climate Analytics is an international non-profit climate science and policy institute, which brings together interdisciplinary expertise in the scientific and policy aspects of climate change. To this end we conduct our own research and bring together andcommunicate the findings of the available literature to provide the context needed. Our teams work on Climate Policy, Climate Science and Impacts, Climate Adaptation and Mitigation, Implementation Strategies and Climate Finance and Climate Diplomacy.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:SpainRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
The Center for Innovation in Transport (CENIT) is a research institute and think tank oriented at helping find sustainable and innovative solutions for urban transportation. We specialize in research, development and technology transfer projects using big data and econometric analysis. We have a wide breadth of experience covering the transport economy, including: Mobility and urban transport Travel behavior Transport economics Urban freight distribution Electromobility Traffic modeling Demand analysis Port terminal operations Port management Public-Private
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:IndiaRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
Darashaw is one of the oldest, diversified consulting and financial houses in India. Founded in 1926. We have the distinction of being the first advisers to the Reserve Bank of India. We have endeavoured to build a credo of client commitment, trust, integrity and development of the markets we operate in, with many first to our credit.