EY is a consulting company that provides assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, especially in climate change advisory with solutions spanning across climate adaptation and mitigation, low-carbon development across various sectors, UNFCCC negotiations and matters related to national-international policy paradigm, capacity building, engaging, liasing with national/state governments in multiple nations.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:IndiaRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:AustriaRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
The Private Financing Advisory Network (PFAN) is a global network of climate and clean energy financing experts that aims to bridge the gap between entrepreneurs developing climate and clean energy projects and private sector investors to mobilize private financing. PFAN achieves this by originating technically and commercially viable clean energy and climate adaptation projects, nurturing their development through coaching provided by its network of in-country financing advisors and technical experts and then facilitating investment through its global investor network.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:SpainRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
Lavola has more than 35 years’ experience in sustainability services. The company is specialized in:
- Consultancy in Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energies (including engineering), Carbon footprint, Climate Change mitigation and adaptation, Life Cycle analysis, Social Responsibility and Sustainable Urban and Regional Development.
- Sustainable Development Communication
- Sustainable Development Education including programmes, learning materials, activities and Management of centres.
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:IranRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge PartnerTA proponent
Foolad Technic is an international engineering company, rendering services in industrial and development projects in the form of feasibility studies, management, engineering, procurement & construction on turn-key basis or in level of local and foreign markets through efficient conducting investments of private and government sectors.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:TanzaniaRelation to CTCN:Network MemberTA proponent
Tanzania Renewable Energy Association (TAREA), formerly TASEA (Tanzania Solar Energy Association) is a non-profit making, non-governmental Organization established in 2000 with a mission to promote and advocate the increased use of Renewable Energy by developing an effective network of members and stakeholders, emphasizing the need for quality and best practice throughout the sector. TAREA brings together actors to promote the accessibility and use of renewable energies in Tanzania Mainland.
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:CanadaRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge PartnerSector(s) of expertise:
Econoler is a private sector consulting firm established in 1981 with the mission to provide quality energy efficiency and renewable energy professional services while respecting sustainable development principles. Econoler is specialized in energy efficiency and has more than 30 years of experience in this specific field of expertise.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:Cape VerdeRelation to CTCN:Network MemberTA proponent
The Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) Regional Centre for Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency (ECREEE).
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:GhanaRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
The Ghana Climate Innovation Centre (GCIC) is a pioneering business incubator with a unique focus of developing small to medium enterprises in Ghana’s Green Economy. Our mission is to support an exceptional set of transformational ventures that pioneer adaptive and mitigating solutions for climate change.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:NetherlandsRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
Americas Sustainable Development Foundation (ASDF) is an independent not-for-profit advisory foundation that connects people with innovative ideas to effectively address sustainable development challenges across the Americas.
We envision a world where humans live and thrive in harmony with their environment. Our mission is to facilitate the transition towards sustainable development in communities throughout the Americas. Drawing strength from our extensive network, resources, and experience, we: