The Collaborating Centre on Sustainable Consumption and Production(CSCP) is a Think and Do tank that works with businesses, policy makers, partner organizations and civil society toward a sustainable planet. The United Nations Environment Program (UNEP) and the Wuppertal Institute for Climate, Energy and Environment jointly founded us in 2005. As a non-profit organisation, we focus on the promotion of sustainable patterns of consumption and production (SCP).
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:GermanyRelation to CTCN:Network Member
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:IndiaRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
EY is a consulting company that provides assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, especially in climate change advisory with solutions spanning across climate adaptation and mitigation, low-carbon development across various sectors, UNFCCC negotiations and matters related to national-international policy paradigm, capacity building, engaging, liasing with national/state governments in multiple nations.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:AustriaRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
The Private Financing Advisory Network (PFAN) is a global network of climate and clean energy financing experts that aims to bridge the gap between entrepreneurs developing climate and clean energy projects and private sector investors to mobilize private financing. PFAN achieves this by originating technically and commercially viable clean energy and climate adaptation projects, nurturing their development through coaching provided by its network of in-country financing advisors and technical experts and then facilitating investment through its global investor network.
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:CanadaRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge Partner
Viresco Solutions is a consulting firm based in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Its core business is greenhouse gas offset policy development and implementation, greenhouse gas emissions quantification, sustainable supply chain development, environmental offset methodology development, and providing technical assistance to others undertaking carbon offset project development. Its clients include industry and non-governmental associations, large private sector companies, and local, provincial and federal governments.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:SpainRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
Lavola has more than 35 years’ experience in sustainability services. The company is specialized in:
- Consultancy in Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energies (including engineering), Carbon footprint, Climate Change mitigation and adaptation, Life Cycle analysis, Social Responsibility and Sustainable Urban and Regional Development.
- Sustainable Development Communication
- Sustainable Development Education including programmes, learning materials, activities and Management of centres.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:IndonesiaRelation to CTCN:Network Member
Forest Carbon is a private sector organization that was registered as Pt. Forest Carbon Consultants Indonesia. Prior to this, Forest Carbon operated as a sole proprietary consulting firm. The mission is to substantially reduce forest based greenhouse gas emissions by providing scientifically rigorous technical services. Forest Carbon has expertise in all aspects of REED+ such as program design, feasibility assessments, inventories, MRV, and mapping and remote sensing.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:South AfricaRelation to CTCN:Network Member
The Energy Research Centre is a research and academic type of institution established in 1989. The institution provides thought leadership and research on key issues related to climate change mitigation in developing countries under the following key focal areas: Energy- Environment and Climate Change, Energy- Poverty and Development, Renewable Energy, Energy Efficiency, and Energy Systems Analysis & Planning.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:VietnamRelation to CTCN:Network MemberTA proponent
Vietnam Cleaner Production Centre (VNCPC) is a Public Service Limited Liability Company established in 1998 with the mission to bring added values to clients through advanced scientific and technological services to contribute to the promotion of sustainable production and consumption. VNCPC plays a focal role in Vietnam for disseminating the “Cleaner Production” (CP) concept and promoting its adoption into the industry of Vietnam.
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:United KingdomRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge PartnerSector(s) of expertise:
Practical Action Consulting (PAC) is the consulting arm of Practical Action, an international non-governmental organisation that uses technology to challenge poverty in developing countries. Through technology PAC enables poor communities to build on their skills and knowledge to produce sustainable and practical solutions - transforming their lives forever and protecting the world around them. Every year PAC uses technology to help over 1 million people out of poverty.
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:IranRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge PartnerTA proponent
Foolad Technic is an international engineering company, rendering services in industrial and development projects in the form of feasibility studies, management, engineering, procurement & construction on turn-key basis or in level of local and foreign markets through efficient conducting investments of private and government sectors.