Research, development and demonstration (RD&D) grants is available to support projects that:
- research product development and demonstrate performance of targeted materials
- test the feasibility of innovative technology and infrastructure that support the use of targeted materials
- develop new or existing products using recovered targeted materials
- improve product standards and specifications to include recycled content
- improve market confidence and demand for using recycled materials and products
- consume significant and reliable volumes of targeted materials
- contribute to Victoria’s transition to a circular economy.