Analyse, understand and build capacity for addressing the challenges associated with lending to the Tea and Sugar industry for sustainable energy investments, and enhance networking among financial institutions interested in financing these sectors.
- Mailing list Summary of Domestic, Regional and International Institutions and Investors interested in REEES (Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency Services)
- Outline for the Report/Article on; 'Financing Renewable Energy& Energy Efficiency in the Tea and Sugar industry in East and Southern Africa'. Case study of Small-Hydro and Cogeneration
- Small Hydro for Greening the Tea Industry in East Africa & Cogeneration for Africa
- Structure of Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency Partnership (REEEP) Training workshop
- REEEP funding ideas for Africa
- Financing Cogeneration and Small-Hydro projects in the Sugar and Tea Industry in East and Southern Africa Training Program, 10th and 11th November 2007