Policies and regulations will be developed to achieve energy efficiency and promote renewable energy in both existing buildings as well as new upcoming buildings in the city of Bangalore, a model that could be followed by municipalities of other cities in India.
- Development of Building Regulations and Guidelines for Energy Efficiency in Bangalore City - Presentation
- Phase 1 Report on Current Environment Analysis of Bangalore Metropolitan City
- Phase 2 Report on Environmental Building Regulations & Guidelines to achieve Energy Efficiency in Bangalore City
- Phase 3 Report on Implementation Methodologies and Innovative Incentives
- Education booklet on buildings energy efficiency