To enhance the joint working relationship between the European Union and Morocco and other North African countries, to transfer European best practices in the uses of renewables and energy efficiency, as well as financial tools for their integration into the energy planning process.
- CDM Experience in Eastern European Countries
- Voluntary Carbon Markets
- Green and White Certificates Market Construction and Implementation: The Italian Experience
- The Feed-In Tariffs System to Support Renewable Energy - European Experiences
- Develop Policy Framework for the Deployment of Renewable Energy in the Mediterranean Basin
- REEEP Capacity Building Programme: An Innovative Policy Framework to Address Barriers to Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency Deployment in the Mediterranean Region
- How to Conjugate International Cooperation with Social and Environmental Development through RE and EE Deployment: The RECC Concept