An unit, Burner with Regenerator, ensures highly efficient, selectable thermal storage:
- The burner body is compact and of mono-block construction incorporating a valve to select air or exhaust gas.
- The whole system can be downsized with a reduction in cost.
- This product is applicable to compact high-temperature furnaces where the introduction of conventional regenerative systems is difficult.
- The regenerative media uses an alumina ball that is economical and excellent in heat resistance and corrosion resistance.
- The product is ideal for forge furnaces, open flame heat treatment furnaces, nonferrous metal melting furnaces, and other high-temperature furnaces that are comparatively compact in capacity.
- Fuel savings:0.17-0.21 GJ/t-billet
- CO2 Reduction: 16.2-20.0 kg-CO2/t-billet
- NOx decrease
- Noise: Quiet
The regenerative media uses an alumina ball that is economical and excellent in heat resistance and corrosion resistance.
- Equipment (3 pairs) cost: JPY 9million (Construction cost: JPY 1 million)
- Furnace (110 t/h) cost: JPY 600million (Construction cost: JPY 100 million)
- Payback time: 0.3-0.35
The Japan Iron and Steel Federation
Email: [email protected]