Solar batteries, as the name suggests, are powered by the solar energy. It is a rechargeable battery that integrates a solar cell with battery power storage. It is also a tubular battery that uses captive power for its energy source. Over the last decades, the focus on solar photovoltaic systems usage to meet the growing clean power demand globally has increased manifold. The success of a SPV system largely depends on the efficiency of its storage. The Okaya solar batteries have been developed specifically for use in photovoltaic systems or as well as for individual purposes. They are used especially in stand-alone systems for storage of energy produced by solar panels and batteries as a buffer when there is major consumer operation.
• Designed cycle life at C10 discharge (at 27° C, 1.85 VPC)
• Low maintenance due to low antimony content
• Low rate of self discharge
• Ideal for cyclic applications due to its voltage and energy output profile
• Designed to operate in partial state of charge condition
• Microporous Ceramic vent plugs with water level indicators
• Capacity: 75AH