The Climate Technology Centre and Network (CTCN) organized the regional forum for the National Designated Entities (NDEs) in the Latin America and the Caribbean region (LAC). This year, the CTCN will structure its regional forum according to the five key themes of the Technology Framework: innovation; implementation; enabling environment; collaboration and stakeholder engagement; and support.
Please see the recorded event here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQcv-FYQLLY
The objectives of the forum:
- Share updates and experiences on ongoing CTCN activities in the region;
- Engage with climate technology stakeholders in the region, including CTCN network members;
- Strengthen the regional NDE network;
- Share national updates and bring attention to issues to be discussed during the COP 26th in Glasgow;
- Reinforce collaboration and linkages between the CTCN support and other support mechanisms available under the UNFCCC; and
- Identify opportunities to enhance NDC implementation actions through innovative climate technology and financing options.