An independent consulting firm ENEA has created the ENEA Access Program as part of its business model in a committed effort to increase access to energy in developing countries. This program provides high quality pro bono consulting to social entrepreneurs and development organizations working to improve energy access. Submissions to the Call for Projects are open till February18, 2018.
The selected projects will receive 30 to 100 days of pro-bono consulting services. In return, fixed costs associated with field trips will be at the expense of the project developer.
Depending on the maturity and the needs of the project, here are some of the issues ENEA can help with:
• Realization of feasibility studies, market studies and technology benchmarks to precise your project design
• Analysis and business models / business plans construction to define your positioning
• Support in pilot projects implementation to test your solution in real conditions
• Strategy definition, realization of techno-economic analyses, process management, partners identification to scale-up your solution / business model
• Environmental and socio-economic impacts evaluation to add value to your project with potential donors
ENEA Consulting advices and supports industrial and institutional actors in the energy sector. Over the last 10 years, ENEA has supported more than 50 social entrepreneurs. Examples of projects ENEA has supported so far through its pro-bono program are available in the project portfolio here.