9 new institutions joined the Climate Technology Centre and Network (CTCN) in January. Through its Network, the CTCN mobilises policy and technical expertise to deliver technology solutions, capacity building and implementation advice to developing countries. The Centre also serves as a platform for Network members to share their solutions and experience via the CTCN Knowledge Portal, Network member hosted webinars, relevant trainings, networking and events such as the CTCN Regional Forums.
New Climate Technology Network members include:
- ICF Consulting India Pvt. Ltd: a global consulting services company, specializing in carbon accounting, greenhouse gas mitigation, climate and extreme weather vulnerability assessment, and resilience planning, India.
- Green Technology Bank (GTB): an initiative launched in 2016 by the Ministry of Science and Technology of China (the Most) and the Municipal Government of Shanghai, which focuses on implementing the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development and the Paris Climate Change Agreement, China.
- Element Energy: a low carbon energy consultancy specializing in technical and strategic insights across the industry, CCUS, buildings, transport, hydrogen and energy networks/systems sectors, UK.
- PEGASYS : a specialist management and strategy consulting group with an international presence in policy-legal, economic, institutional, governance, and financial expertise, particularly in the African climate change, natural resources, and public infrastructure sectors, UK.
- ILF: an independent international multi-disciplinary engineering and consulting company offering a broad range of services on major industrial and infrastructural projects in: Oil and Gas, Energy & Climate Protection, Water & Environment, Transport & Structures, Germany.
- LGI: a private sector organization, pioneering clean industries such as renewable energy generation, CDM projects, biogas/biomass energy, South Korea.
- Clean Energy Research Centre (CERC): one of the University of Botswana's (UB) six strategic research centres. The Centre has a strong relation with government, private sectors and international energy and green climate organisations, Botswana.
- DETA: an NZ owned consultancy that specialises in carbon reduction projects, New Zealand
- Environmental Design Solutions [EDS]: a sustainability advisory firm. Since its inception in 2002, EDS has worked on over 500 green building and energy efficiency projects worldwide, India.
Join the Network
The CTCN actively seeks Network members from all geographic regions with an array of sector experience. The membership is cost-free. Download the Network application, complete it and send to firstname.lastname@example.org