5 new institutions joined the Climate Technology Centre and Network (CTCN) in January. Through its Network, the CTCN mobilises policy and technical expertise to deliver technology solutions, capacity building and implementation advice to developing countries. Network members gain pre-qualification to compete for CTCN technical assistance contracts. Network membership is free of charge and members gain access to global knowledge sharing and partnership activities as well as enhanced visibility through the CTCN Knowledge Portal, Network member-hosted webinars, relevant trainings, networking and global/regional events such as the CTCN Regional Forums.
New Climate Technology Network members include:
- AI Power (Suzhou) Tech Co., Ltd is a private company established to provide a turnkey solution for renewable energy by a group of global market experts and technical experts who have been working in renewable energy fields such as solar, wind, ESS and microgrid for many years;
- Bluetech Clean Air Alliance (BCAA) is a non-governmental institution focusing on the development of clean air technologies and industries in China through technology transfer, technology assessment, investment service, IP protection, and policy research. BCAA is evolved from the Clean Air Alliance of China, an integrated platform launched in 2013 by 10 leading Chinese research institutions to tackle China’s severe air pollution problem;
- EnSTAR RNC is an environmental consulting company established in 2014. Its main activities include providing consulting services on measurement, monitoring and reporting of GHG emissions and establishment of strategies for climate change mitigation; and researching life cycle assessment on climate technologies and developing life cycle inventory database;
- IOS Partners, Inc. is an international economic development and financial advisory services firm. It provides consultancy services to multi and bi-lateral donor agencies, government institutions and the private sector on promoting sound and sustained initiatives supporting the development of human capital, critical infrastructure, regional competitiveness, environmental sustainability, social inclusion, health, safety, and knowledge sharing around the world;
- S317 Consulting is a policy management and engineering consultancy company that advises governments, businesses and industries in water & sanitation, energy, waste, carbon and sustainability. S317 enables the design of better public policies, optimal asset management, thus helping to save money and time, minimizing risks, using resources more efficiently, promoting sustainability, best practices and optimal regulatory framework. With a particular focus on developing countries, S317 supports the design and implementation of projects and regulation of services, infrastructure and utilities, namely in the fields of environmental law and public law.
Join the Network
The CTCN actively seeks Network members from all geographic regions with an array of sector experience. The membership is cost-free. Download the Network application, complete it and send to email@example.com