13 new institutions joined the Climate Technology Centre and Network (CTCN) in April. Through its Network, the CTCN mobilises policy and technical expertise to deliver technology solutions, capacity building and implementation advice to developing countries. Network members gain pre-qualification to compete for CTCN technical assistance contracts. Network membership is free of charge and members gain access to global knowledge sharing and partnership activities as well as enhanced visibility through the CTCN Knowledge Portal, Network member-hosted webinars, relevant trainings, networking and global/regional events such as the CTCN Regional Forums.
New Climate Technology Network members include:
- CITIC is a for-profit Foundation that since 2004 is determined to create important changes to achieve a more sustainable, creative and inclusive world through research, knowledge, the arts, and the proper use of technologies.
- Community Energy Social Enterprise Ltd (CESEL) is one of the leaders in the renewable energy sector in Nigeria working with many of the international organizations such as: World Bank, African Development Bank, International Finance Corporation, DFID, USAID Power Africa, United State Trade and Development Agency (USTDA) to develop portfolio of projects ready for immediate investment.
- Core CarbonX Solutions Private Limited is a sustainable strategic advisory and project management firm working in the field of natural resource management, biodiversity conservation, climate change solutions and renewable energy sector.
- Einstein Project is a non-for-profit organisation, registered in South Korea and having its branch office in Ghana. It is currently working on various projects including i) Implementing existing roadmaps to transition all energy in 97 countries to 100% clean renewable energy; ii) green wireless energy harvesting for health and environmental monitoring; iii) an innovative implementation to restore resilient ecosystems for air and water quality improvement.
- Hill Consulting SAS is a private sector organization specializing in sustainable mobility, air quality and emissions, climate change mitigation and financing, public policy and environmental education.
- HINICIO LATINO AMERICA is a strategy consulting firm specialized in sustainable energy and transport.
- Instituto Centroamericano de Administración de Empresas (INCAE) is a private, non-profit, multinational, higher education organization devoted to teaching and research endeavors in the fields of business and economics since 1964.
- Korea Meteorological Institute (KMI) a public institution under the Korea Meteorological Administration, was established to promote the meteorological industry and support the utilization of weather information.
- Osquareteck Ltd is a private sector organization, providing energy efficiency and micro grid turnkey services to the Power industry. OSQUARETECK's service offering includes Energy Audit, Feasibility study, Energy Efficiency Products design & development.
- Overseas Development Institute (ODI) is an independent, global think tank that has been working across the development and environment spectrum for over 60 years.
- Regional Center for Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency (RCREEE) is an intergovernmental organization with diplomatic status that aims to enable and increase the adoption of renewable energy and energy efficiency practices across pan-Arab countries.
- WeatherForce Consulting (WF) creates meteorological intelligence solutions that inform all stakeholders working in developing countries. It aims to increase local sustainability by making weather data available to all through a weather ecosystem relying on a sustainable business model
- Centro de Transporte Sustentable de México A.C. (WRI México) is one of two Latin American offices of WRI, a global research organization, committed to providing high quality information and knowledge products.
Join the Network
The CTCN actively seeks Network members from all geographic regions with an array of sector experience. The membership is cost-free. Download the Network application, complete it and send to email@example.com