The Climate Technology Centre is seeking proposals for 5 seperate technical assistance projects:
- Recycling of organic waste for energy and smallholder livelihood in Gambia
- Support with awareness raising and training of local technicians on manufacturing techniques for metal-ceramic fire places in Guinea
- Accelerating the transition to sustainable mobility and low carbon emissions in Panama city
- Application of environmental flows and river basin management framework for the Tebicuary river priority basin in Paraguay
- Piloting rapid uptake of industrial energy efficiency and efficient water utilization in the industrial sector in Zimbabwe
Please note, these projects are unrelated. Interested parties may submit proposals for one to all five of the projects, but each requires a separate submission process. The completed offers must be submitted via the United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO) e-Procurement portal https://procurement.unido.org by 23 November 2017, 17:00 Vienna, Austria time. Please refer to documents below for complete terms of reference and bidding information.
Please note: In the event that your institution is not yet a CTCN network member, you may bid for implementation of the technical assistance, subject to the condition that you submit your completed application for CTC Network membership before the bid closure and your application is acknowledged by the CTCN. Furthermore, the contract award – should your bid be selected – is conditional to your network membership application having been successfully approved by the Director of CTCN. Should the bidder decide to partner with another institution to deliver the services described in these Terms of Reference, it is expected that the partner institution also joins the CTC Network.