OneWorldis a sustainable development organisation focused on building social, economic, and institutional resilience in the context of climate and resource constraints.Working both globally and across Africa, OneWorld translates the scientific evidence of climate change and its development impacts into realistic policy and institutional arrangements. We provide effective policy and strategy analysis, institutional development, and capacity building to decision and policy makers.
Network members list and profiles
- Country of registration: South AfricaRelation to CTCN: Network MemberSector(s) of expertise: Cross-sectoral, Industry, Agriculture, Infrastructure and Urban planning, Water
- Country of registration: FranceRelation to CTCN: Network MemberSector(s) of expertise: Carbon fixation and abatement, Renewable energy, Energy efficiency, Industry, Infrastructure and Urban planning, Transport, Water, Cross-sectoral
Artelys is an independent company specialised in optimization, decision support and modeling. The company supports an effective planning and implementation of the energy transition using state-of-art quantitative techniques including cost-benefit assessment, impact assessment, scenario building and development of a city-level energy/climate master plan.
Please refer to the following link https://www.artelys.com/reports/ for Aterlys reports and publications.
- Relation to CTCN: Network MemberSector(s) of expertise: Carbon fixation and abatement, Cross-sectoral, Agriculture and forestry, Renewable energy, Energy efficiency, Infrastructure and Urban planning, Industry
The Technology Transfer South-South Cooperation Center(TTSSCC) was officially launched in Beijing on 12 September 2019(make preparation from 2014) with approval of Ministry of Science and Technology and jointly formulated by ACCA21 and UNDP.
- Country of registration: GermanyRelation to CTCN: Network Member
ProVeg works on reducing the production and consumption of animal products by 50% until 2040, and helps accelerating the shift towards more sustainable and resilient food systems. The co-benefits of plant rich diets on health, climate, the environment and food security are at the centre of our approach. ProVeg engages at many levels, from governments, international institutions, the food industry, start-ups, schools or catering.
- Country of registration: KenyaRelation to CTCN: Network MemberSector(s) of expertise: Cross-sectoral, Agriculture and forestry, Renewable energy, Energy efficiency, Industry, Infrastructure and Urban planning, Waste management, Early warning and Environmental assessment
Ansoffs Consulting is a Strategy management consulting organization offering strategic success solutions to a broad range of industry sectors including the climate change sector organizations of all nature and size in Africa. This gives Ansoffs an advantage when they
decide to apply their expertise to emerging fields like climate change. The sustainability group of consultants is quite active in thought leadership and consulting in areas such as carbon management, the economics of climate change, land and water issues associated
- Country of registration: IranRelation to CTCN: Network MemberSector(s) of expertise: Energy efficiency, Cross-sectoral, Waste management, Water, Infrastructure and Urban planning, Early warning and Environmental assessment
Monenco Iran Consulting Engineers, a leading global provider of professional engineering and consulting services was formed in 1973 as a joint venture between the private sector of Iran and Montreal Engineering Company of Canada and started its activities in Iran energy industry. Currently, Monenco Iran Consulting Engineers is a private entity which Mapna Group, AMEC Foster Wheeler, and MIR Engineering and Technology Management Company (Employees' share) are the main shareholders.
- Country of registration: GermanyRelation to CTCN: Network MemberSector(s) of expertise: Renewable energy, Energy efficiency, Coastal zones, Waste management, Water, Infrastructure and Urban planning
ILF is an independent international multi-disciplinary engineering and consulting company offering a broad range of services on major industrial and infrastructural projects in: Oil and Gas, Energy & Climate Protection, Water & Environment, Transport & Structures. ILF employs consulting engineers with expertise in electrical, civil, mechanical, process and economic engineering/business administration who provide a wide range of engineering, project management and consultancy services.
- Country of registration: United KingdomRelation to CTCN: Network Member
PEGASYS, founded in 1999 is a specialist management and strategy consulting group with an international presence in policy-legal, economic, institutional, governance, and financial expertise, particularly in the African climate change, natural resources, and public infrastructure sectors. Pegasys specialises in helping international development partners and national governments deliver technical assistance programs and establish effective financing mechanisms to promote climate resilience.
- Country of registration: United KingdomRelation to CTCN: Network MemberSector(s) of expertise: Energy efficiency, Renewable energy, Carbon fixation and abatement, Cross-sectoral
Element Energy is a low carbon energy consultancy specialising in technical and strategic insights across the industry, CCUS, buildings, transport, hydrogen and energy networks/systems sectors. Element Energy has led previous project work for the World Bank and UNDP in developing countries and has worked closely with IGOs such as the IEA, European Climate Foundation, and European Commission, and with national governments and many private sector organisations, on the net-zero transition
- Relation to CTCN: Network Member
ICF is a global consulting services company. ICF is internationally recognised for its leadership in carbon accounting, greenhouse gas mitigation, climate and extreme weather vulnerability assessment, and resilience planning. Across India, ICF helps government agencies, development organizations and private-sector companies navigate energy and climate change issues, build sustainable livable cities, and meet the area’s growing needs as it continues to flourish.
- Relation to CTCN: Network Member
Green Technology Bank (GTB) is a key initiative launched in 2016 by the Ministry of Science and Technology of China (the Most) and the Municipal Government of Shanghai, which focuses on implementing the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development and the Paris Climate Change Agreement. It aims to boost technical and financial support for green development.
- Country of registration: BotswanaRelation to CTCN: Network Member
Clean Energy Research Centre (CERC) is one of the University of Botswana's (UB) six strategic research centres. The Centre has a strong relation with government, private sectors and international energy and green climate organisations. CERC is the implementing partner of Southern African Solar Thermal Training & Demonstration Initiative (SOLTRAIN) in Botswana.
- Relation to CTCN: Network Member
Environmental Design Solutions [EDS] is a sustainability advisory firm. Since its inception in 2002, EDS has worked on over 500 green building and energy efficiency projects worldwide. EDS has worked with majority of donors, governments and corporates in various countries which includes Middle East, Philippines, Indonesia, Bangladesh, Vietnam, Malaysia, Sri Lanka, Turkey, Hong Kong, UAE, apart from India.
- Country of registration: Republic of KoreaRelation to CTCN: Network MemberSector(s) of expertise: Renewable energy, Energy efficiency, Industry, Carbon fixation and abatement, Agriculture, Cross-sectoral
Since its establishment in 1953, LGI has been part of the driving force behind leading South Korea's trade and economic development. LGI's business portfolio encompasses palm, trading of industry materials, and infrastructure development sectors. LGI is pioneering clean industries such as renewable energy generation, CDM projects, biogas/biomass energy.
- Country of registration: New ZealandRelation to CTCN: Network Member
DETA is an NZ owned consultancy that specialises in carbon reduction projects. Its mission statement is ‘Sustainable action for a better tomorrow’. They have rolled out several ‘first-in-country’ climate technology projects in refrigeration and energy generation. DETA works regularly with foreign aid and government agencies in the Pacific to reduce their reliance on fossil fuels and support them in their quest for zero carbon futures. To date DETA has supported Fiji and Nauru, and next up is Samoa.
- Relation to CTCN: Network MemberSector(s) of expertise: Carbon fixation and abatement
China Huaneng Group Co., LTD is a state-owned company established with the approval of the State Council. The company is mainly engaged in the following business: development, investment, construction, operation and management of power sources; production and sale of power and heat; development, investment, construction, production, and sale of businesses and products related to finance, energy transportation, renewable energy, and environmental protection; industrial investment, operation and management.
- Country of registration: Republic of KoreaRelation to CTCN: Network MemberSector(s) of expertise: Early warning and Environmental assessment
WeatherPia is a company managing the entire four meteorological business permitted by Korea Meteorological Administration (KMA): meteorological forensics, consulting, equipment and weather forecast. WeatherPia has contributed to development of meteorology/climate industry by signing MOU and establishing development plans with meteorological agencies in Bangladesh, Cambodia, Cameroon, Ethiopia, Kazakhstan, Lao PDR, Mongolia, Myanmar, Philippines, Senegal, Uzbekistan, and Vietnam.
- Relation to CTCN: Network Member
EVI is an integrated sustainability & climate change advisory service company. EVI provides services around policy, technology and finance in sustainability, climate change and renewable energy areas.
- Country of registration: NepalRelation to CTCN: Network Member
SunFarmer is a private sector organization with expertise in technical design and project management of solar energy technologies across Nepal.
- Country of registration: NetherlandsRelation to CTCN: Network MemberSector(s) of expertise: Agriculture, Agriculture and forestry, Coastal zones, Renewable energy, Energy efficiency, Industry, Infrastructure and Urban planning, Water, Cross-sectoral
Trinomics is an international consultancy firm that provides policy research and capacity building activities in the fields of energy, environment, climate change and sustainability. Trinomics specialises in supporting public authorities tackle the socio-economic challenges related to climate change and provide solutions related to national (and international) climate change policies and strategies.