Community Energy Social Enterprise Limited (CESEL) is one of the leaders in the renewable energy sector in Nigeria working with many of the international organizations such as: World Bank, African Development Bank, International Finance Corporation, DFID, USAID Power Africa, United State Trade and Development Agency (USTDA) to develop portfolio of projects ready for immediate investment.
Network members list and profiles
- Country of registration: NigeriaRelation to CTCN: Network MemberSector(s) of expertise: Renewable energy
- Country of registration: NigeriaRelation to CTCN: Network Member
OSQUARETECK is a private sector organization, providing energy efficiency and micro grid turnkey services to the Power industry. OSQUARETECK's service offering includes Energy Audit, Feasibility study, Energy Efficiency Products design & development.
- FUNDACIÓN CENTRO INTERNACIONAL DE INVESTIGACIÓN CIENTÍFICA Y CREACIÓN EN TECNOLOGÍAS DE LA INFORMACIÓN Y LAS COMUNICACIONESCountry of registration: EcuadorRelation to CTCN: Network MemberSector(s) of expertise: Waste management, Cross-sectoral, Renewable energy, Energy efficiency, Early warning and Environmental assessment
CITIC is a for-profit Foundation that since 2004 is determined to create important changes to achieve a more sustainable, creative and inclusive world through research, knowledge, the arts, and the proper use of technologies.
- Country of registration: Republic of KoreaRelation to CTCN: Network Member
KMI, a public institution under the Korea Meteorological Administration, was established to promote the meteorological industry and support the utilization of weather information. KMI is leading the innovative growth of the meteorological industry by supporting R&D, technology commercialization, and entry into the global market. In addition, we contribute to the climate change response by developing and implementing meteorological modernization projects in developing countries.
- Country of registration: Costa RicaRelation to CTCN: Network Member
INCAE Business School is a private, non-profit, multinational, higher education organization devoted to teaching and research endeavors in the fields of business and economics since 1964. With more than 50 years of experience in Latin America, INCAE has graduated 79 full-time MBA programs and 69 Executive MBA programs.
- Country of registration: ColombiaRelation to CTCN: Network Member
Hill Consulting SAS is a private sector organization specializing in sustainable mobility, air quality and emissions, climate change mitigation and financing, public policy and environmental education.
- Country of registration: United KingdomRelation to CTCN: Network Member
ODI is an independent, global think tank that has been working across the development and environment spectrum for over 60 years. ODI uses a multidisciplinary approach to integrate its expertise in the areas of climate risk, humanitarian, social, economic and environmental issues to inspire and inform policy and practice.
- Country of registration: FranceRelation to CTCN: Network Member
WeatherForce creates meteorological intelligence solutions that inform all stakeholders working in developing countries. It aims to increase local sustainability by making weather data available to all through a weather ecosystem relying on a sustainable business model.
- Deputy of Natural Resources Development Technology, Agency for the Assessment and Application of TechnologyCountry of registration: IndonesiaRelation to CTCN: Network MemberSector(s) of expertise: Agriculture, Coastal zones, Early warning and Environmental assessment, Renewable energy, Energy efficiency, Forestry, Industry, Waste management, Water
The Agency For Assessment And Application Of Technology (TPSA-BPPT) is a government agency under the Ministry of Research and Technology, based in Indonesia. The TPSA-BPPT carries out government duties in the field of assessment and application of technology, with expertise in various sectors of climate change mitigation and adaptation.