The National Forestry Cooperative Federation (NFCF) was established in 1962 with the objective to create forest values through sustainable forest management. It provides forest management information and technology, financial support and develops forest biomass production potential. Furthermore, it promotes afforestation and local education programs through overseas activities and contributes to low carbon green growth in developing countries with an emphasis on technology and knowledge transfer.
Network members list and profiles
- Relation to CTCN: Network MemberSector(s) of expertise: Forestry
- Country of registration: United StatesRelation to CTCN: Network Member
iDE is a global organisation with the mission to help poor rural households increase income, and food security, climate resilience and gender equity. iDE promotes tested climate-smart technologies, practices and business models co-designing contextualised solutions with communities for maximum impact and cost-effectiveness. Furthermore, iDE promotes a shift towards low-carbon development through affordable renewable energy solutions and sustainable best practices for carbon storage.
- Relation to CTCN: Network MemberSector(s) of expertise: Energy efficiency
ALG Systems is a private sector company which specializes in manufacturing LED lamps and security lamps. Their products are lightweight and safe made from polycarbonate resin and integrated cooling engine.
- Country of registration: MauritiusRelation to CTCN: Network MemberSector(s) of expertise: Cross-sectoral, Agriculture, Water, Renewable energy, Energy efficiency, Early warning and Environmental assessment
PEGASYS is a management and strategy consulting group with the specilization in finance, governance, economics and public infrastructure. Its overall goal is to support African public-sector institutions in achieving the transformation and service delivery objectives taking into account the development imperatives. PEGASYS has a deep-rooted presence on the African continent, coupled with a global profile through its international experts.
- Country of registration: CanadaRelation to CTCN: Network Member, Knowledge PartnerSector(s) of expertise: Agriculture and forestry, Coastal zones, Renewable energy, Forestry, Infrastructure and Urban planning, Marine and Fisheries, Waste management, Water
UNU-INWEH is a member of the United Nations University family of organizations. It is the United Nations Think Tank on Water created by the UNU Governing Council in 1996. The vision of the institute is a world free of water problems where sustainable human development and environmental health and security are assured for all.
- Country of registration: GermanyRelation to CTCN: Network Member, Knowledge PartnerSector(s) of expertise: Agriculture, Agriculture and forestry, Renewable energy, Forestry, Infrastructure and Urban planning
ECO Consult Sepp & Busacker Partnerschaft was founded in the year of the UN Rio Summit in 1992. ECO, offers integrated advisory services for developing countries and countries in transition. ECO is among Germany’s leading international consultants to offer independent technical advise for sustainable development in the environment and social sectors, particularly in the fields of REDD+ and wood energy, along the value-chain from the production to the end-users, including innovative stove and carbonization technologies.
- Country of registration: ChileRelation to CTCN: Network Member
Adapt-Chile is a not for-profit organization that has worked since January of 2013 to identify, develop and promote local responses to climate change. Adapt-Chile's work begins at the local, municipal level and extends to regional and national government, academia, the private sector, other social organizations, and internationally through cooperation with other municipalities, cities, city networks and multilateral cooperative development agencies.
- Country of registration: FinlandRelation to CTCN: Network MemberSector(s) of expertise: Renewable energy, Infrastructure and Urban planning, Transport, Waste management, Water
Solved is a cleantech advisory service and collaboration platform. Solved tackles the world's environmental challenges, and lets you easily cooperate with the best cleantech experts. Solved brings together the leading experts, environmental challenges and new ways of working in order to co-create appealing solutions.
- Country of registration: NetherlandsRelation to CTCN: Network Member
3 Ideas Ltd is an award winning consultancy specialising in technology development and transfer, architecture, design and cultural research. The consultancy was initially created in response to the need to preserve regional cultures, which are fast disappearing under the pressures of globalization.
Technology Development and Transfer, Renewable Resources
- Country of registration: DenmarkRelation to CTCN: Network Member, Knowledge PartnerSector(s) of expertise: Renewable energy, Energy efficiency, Forestry, Infrastructure and Urban planning, Transport
Ramboll is an engineering, design and consultancy company employing 13,000 experts worldwide. Ramboll provides services across de following sectors: energy, water, environment, health, buildings, transport, and management consulting etc. Ramboll's multidisciplinary approach allows them to provide best available solutions in mitigation and adaptation technologies, and their worldwide presence and expertise facilitates the transfer of technology to developing countries.
- Country of registration: South AfricaRelation to CTCN: Network MemberSector(s) of expertise: Agriculture, Renewable energy, Energy efficiency, Industry, Transport, Waste management, Water
EcoMetrix Africa is a South African greenhouse gas management consultancy assisting organisations in greenhouse gas emissions inventories, defining mitigation strategies and developing renewable energy and energy efficiency projects. Moreover, they advise organisations in determining how to respond to the changing regulatory landscape as for example the carbon tax and the national energy efficiency strategy.
- Country of registration: SpainRelation to CTCN: Network MemberSector(s) of expertise: Agriculture, Renewable energy, Energy efficiency, Human health, Industry, Infrastructure and Urban planning, Transport, Waste management
Lavola has more than 35 years’ experience in sustainability services. The company is specialized in:
- Consultancy in Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energies (including engineering), Carbon footprint, Climate Change mitigation and adaptation, Life Cycle analysis, Social Responsibility and Sustainable Urban and Regional Development.
- Sustainable Development Communication
- Sustainable Development Education including programmes, learning materials, activities and Management of centres.
- Country of registration: ColombiaRelation to CTCN: Network Member, Knowledge PartnerSector(s) of expertise: Carbon fixation and abatement, Renewable energy, Energy efficiency, Industry
CAIA Ingeniería S.A.S was registered in 2005 with the purpose of improving the environmental performance of its clients. Initially dedicated exclusively to consultancy and assessment, CAIA has evolved to incorporate more complete services, such as management of tax incentives and execution of energy efficiency projects to companies and national and sub-national decision-makers in Colombia.
- Country of registration: GermanyRelation to CTCN: Network Member
AD Solutions is a German based private sector organization providing consultancy, engineering and other services in the Biogas field and Waste Water Treatment. The company’s know-how covers all aspects of biogas applications, from pre-feasibility studies to start-up and capacity building, including project development, design and implementation.
- Relation to CTCN: Network MemberSector(s) of expertise: Energy efficiency
Korea Productivity Center Quality Assurance (KPCQA) is a national top comprehensive certification authority affiliated under The Ministry of Trade Industry and Energy, established by Article 32 of Industrial Development Act in 1994. KPCQA is specialized in : Green Building Standards and Certification Systems, ISO management system for 50001 (energy management system) & 140001 (environment management system), R&D on energy productivity in building and factory.
- Country of registration: EcuadorRelation to CTCN: Network MemberSector(s) of expertise: Agriculture, Agriculture and forestry, Early warning and Environmental assessment, Forestry
INIAP has the mission to improve sustainable agricultural production in Ecuador through scientific research, the development, validation, and transference of innovative technologies. Many accessions and technologies from around the world are evaluated on the 13 Research Facilities located to cover the diversity in soils and climate that characterise the Ecuadorean environment.
- Country of registration: MongoliaRelation to CTCN: Network Member, Knowledge Partner
XacBank is one of Mongolia’s largest systemic banks, serving clients ranging from individuals to SMEs to the largest Mongolian corporations with a range of inclusive banking, investment services and other financial products. The Bank aims to create a sustainable value for its shareholders and institutional investors, while promoting a triple-bottom line vision and mission built around Planet, People and Profit.
- Country of registration: JamaicaRelation to CTCN: Network MemberSector(s) of expertise: Coastal zones
Smith Warner International Ltd. is the largest Caribbean firm specializing in coastal engineering, coastal zone management, marine-related impact assessments, oceanography, climate adaptation, coastal protection, and the construction and supervision of related projects.
- Country of registration: UruguayRelation to CTCN: Network MemberSector(s) of expertise: Coastal zones, Early warning and Environmental assessment, Infrastructure and Urban planning, Water
FING is the Engineering School of Universidad de la República, the main research and higher education institution in Uruguay.
- Country of registration: Bosnia and HerzegovinaRelation to CTCN: Network MemberSector(s) of expertise: Early warning and Environmental assessment
Center for Energy, Environment and Resources (CENER21) is a non-governmental not for profit organization established in the year 2006 with the mission to contributing to sustainable development in South East Europe. CENER21 works directly with key stakeholders from international organizations, government, industry and local authorities deploying technical expertise in the areas of resource conservation, biodiversity, climate change mitigation and adaptation, energy efficiency and renewable energy.