CleanTek Market is an on-line marketplace for the global clean technology industry. Its marketplace matches organisations together through a specified criteria (eg. projects with investors), and channels them with key market news, tenders, grants, intelligence and events. The Platform has been in operation since March 2017.
Network members list and profiles
- Country of registration: AustraliaRelation to CTCN: Network Member
- Relation to CTCN: Network MemberSector(s) of expertise: Agriculture and forestry, Renewable energy, Energy efficiency, Industry, Transport
The greenwerk. offers climate policy and sustainable energy policy related advice to clients in both developing and developed countries. They navigate public and private actors through different layers of the climate finance landscape and contribute to a global knowledge transfer on climate and energy policy through facilitation of capacity development missions and workshops.
- Country of registration: ZimbabweRelation to CTCN: Network Member
Zimbabwe Sunshine Group (ZSG) is a not-for-profit Community Based Organisation (CBO), established in 2007. The organisation seeks to develop waste management systems for the Eastern African region and to establish action strategies in order to raise awareness in addressing environmental challenges within local communities.
- Country of registration: SwitzerlandRelation to CTCN: Network MemberSector(s) of expertise: Transport
Grütter Consulting (GC) develops sustainable transport projects including policies development, biofuels implementation, urban and inter-urban mobility, electric, gas-powered vehicles, freight and logistics projects. It has implemented various projects in road-based transport (urban and inter-urban), rail and shipping with the objective to identify options for reducing the environmental footprint of transport. Also, GC realizes financial structuring within the framework of its projects.
- Relation to CTCN: Network MemberSector(s) of expertise: Coastal zones, Water, Infrastructure and Urban planning, Early warning and Environmental assessment
Korea Rural Community Corporation (KRC) specializes in water resource management including agricultural and fishery water, irrigation, and community-based rural development. The KRC areas of activities are the following:
- Food & Water;
- Climate & Safety;
- People & Life; and
- Develop & Design.
- Country of registration: PeruRelation to CTCN: Network MemberSector(s) of expertise: Energy efficiency
The National Environment Fund (FONAM) promotes and facilitates public and private environmental investments in the following sectors : energy, mining, industry and tourism, transportation and trade. Within these sectors, FONAM promotes technology transfer in the field of renewable energy, energy efficiency, cleaner production, sustainable construction, water, urban waste management and carbon footprint neutralization.
FONAM has the following thematic work areas:
- Energy and climate change;
- Mining, energy and industrial environmental liabilities; and
- Relation to CTCN: Network Member
Mine Reclamation Corporation (MIRECO) under the Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy is the only organization specialized in mine reclamation in Korea. Since its inception, MIRECO has contributed to restoring the environment damaged by mining operations and revitalizing the economy of abandoned mining areas.
- Country of registration: ChinaRelation to CTCN: Network MemberSector(s) of expertise: Renewable energy
The International Center on Small Hydropower (ICSHP) is a public and non-profit institution under the auspices of UNIDO, China's Ministry of Water Resources(MWR) and Ministry of Commerce (MOFCOM). It serves as headquarters of the International Network on Small Hydropower(INSHP),an international organization with more than 470 members from over 80 countries.
- Country of registration: MoroccoRelation to CTCN: Network Member
The objective of Cluster Solaire is to help strengthen skills and develop industrial expertise in the field of renewable energy. By coordinating professional organizations, manufacturers, researchers and academics, Cluster Solaire combines multiple resources and skills, encourages cooperation, and promotes development of synergies between public and private stakeholders. Cluster Solaire supports green energy companies across Morocco and the MENA region in their effort to design new technologies that reduce carbon emissions and preserve the planet.
- Relation to CTCN: Network Member
The Korea Invention Promotion Association (KIPA) is a global IP public institution that promotes creativity and enhances the value of invention. KIPA helps its clients develop innovative clean energy solutions through support in technology transfer, commercialization of patented technology, and IP education. It regularly combats climate change by hosting global expert-led dialogues and managing technology transfer projects in partnership with local cooperatives.
- Country of registration: PeruRelation to CTCN: Network MemberSector(s) of expertise: Water
HIDRIKA provides specialized technical assistance on integrated water resources management in Peru. It has an extensive experience in developing solutions in urban and rural contexts, coordinating actions with public and private actors, including National Water Authority, local governments, companies in the extractive sector and energy and other stakeholders. Furthermore, HIDRIKA has expertise in conducting water footprint assessments under the ISO 14046 standard.
- Relation to CTCN: Network Member
UNIQUE is a German consulting company that provides expert services and advice on forest management and sustainable land use sector, focusing on forestry, timber industries, agriculture and rural development. UNIQUE provides comprehensive support in addressing technical, political and economic challenges in the land use sector - from project planning through implementation to evaluation.
- Country of registration: Saint Kitts and NevisRelation to CTCN: Network Member
The established partnership is comprised of two independent agencies namely, Caribbean Architects and Planners founded in 2008 and CS Consulting Engineers founded in 2006. Each agency has several years of experience in the Caribbean region. The partnership has a clear understanding of Engineering, Architecture and Planning. Its key objective is to provide professional and technical assistance in design and supervision of flood management, soil erosion, slope stabilization and conducting environment impact assessments.
- Country of registration: Saint LuciaRelation to CTCN: Network MemberSector(s) of expertise: Water, Early warning and Environmental assessment, Infrastructure and Urban planning, Coastal zones
ECMC is a limited liability firm established in Saint Lucia in 1995. Its mission is to provide clients with the highest quality consulting in engineering, construction management, building surveying and property valuation services. Furthermore, the company has a vast experience in disaster management and damage assessment; climate change mitigation and adaptation; gender responsive and social impact assessments; and designing and delivering specialized training programs.
- Country of registration: BarbadosRelation to CTCN: Network Member
Project Support Partnership Limited (PSP) is a private sector company established in 2011 in Barbados with the mission to provide project support services to the construction and property sector across the Eastern Caribbean. PSP has vast experience working with government bodies, private sector and NGOs. In 2018, PSP supported projects of the Coastal Zone Management Unit of the Government of Barbados, the Water Desalination Facility project in Barbados and White Hall Building project.
- Country of registration: AustriaRelation to CTCN: Network MemberSector(s) of expertise: Energy efficiency, Industry, Renewable energy, Infrastructure and Urban planning
GrAT is a research and development association developing practical solutions in the field of Appropriate Technology, renewable materials and energy sources, sustainable building, green business and product-service system solutions, resource efficient and cleaner production (RECP), climate change adaptation, and mitigation actions. GrAT conducted international development projects in South and South-East Asia, Far East, and Africa.
- Country of registration: SpainRelation to CTCN: Network MemberSector(s) of expertise: Agriculture and forestry, Early warning and Environmental assessment, Infrastructure and Urban planning, Water
INCLAM has 4 core activities: water consultancy, climate change (INCLAM CO2), procurement and construction, and technology development. It specializes in water engineering and consulting projects, evaluation, planning and management of basins, climate change mitigation and adaptation projects. In 2008, INCLAM CO2 was formed with the objective to manage projects in the following fields: water, agriculture and food security, energy, natural resources and ecosystems, and disaster risk management.
- Country of registration: KenyaRelation to CTCN: Network MemberSector(s) of expertise: Renewable energy, Water, Early warning and Environmental assessment, Agriculture
Established in 1933, PricewaterhouseCoopers Kenya is a private sector organization focused on providing Audit & Assurance, Advisory and Tax services. PwC Kenya has a long-established practice serving the private sector, not for profit, government, donor and other international financing communities through its office in Nairobi. PwC Kenya provides technical assistance to clients through provision of the following services: improvement of the finance processes, strategic planning, finance organization reviews and performance management.
- Relation to CTCN: Network MemberSector(s) of expertise: Renewable energy
The Renewables Academy AG (RENAC), based in Berlin, is one of the leading international providers for training and capacity building on renewable energy and energy efficiency. The RENAC's workshops and courses cover various topics including renewable energy technologies, energy efficiency, financing, implementing, designing and maintaining renewable energy systems. The training sessions aim to develop necessary skills in project management for renewable energy.
- Country of registration: EthiopiaRelation to CTCN: Network MemberSector(s) of expertise: Renewable energy, Waste management, Agriculture, Energy efficiency, Carbon fixation and abatement, Water
The Swan Management Plc is an Ethiopian registered private consulting company focusing on complex energy, environmental projects and policy development. The company was founded by investors from Finland and Ethiopia in 2010. The Swan Management Plc collaborates with various partners from private sector in the field of energy efficiency, renewable energy, climate and sustainability. The overall objective of Swan Management Plc is to contribute to the Ethiopian government's vision of becoming carbon-neutral by 2025.