Founded in 1989, Le Groupe-conseil baastel (BAASTEL) has the mission of contributing to sustainable development. Baastel aims to strengthen the coherence of development issues for a multitude of actors and to improve the effectiveness of development aid in general. Baastel works in sectors that are distinct but complimentary in terms of sustainable development, notably in Environment, Disaster Risk Management (DRM) and Reduction (DRR), and Social Development. In addition, Baastel offers trainings in Result-Based Management (RBM) and language services.
Le Groupe-conseil baastel
- Type:Technical AssistanceDate of submission:Phase:CompletedCountries:Sectors:Cross-sectoral enabler:
This Technology Transfer Advances Madagascar's
- Nationally Determined Contribution to reduce approximately 30 MtCO2 of its emissions of GHG, representing 14% of national emissions, compared to the Business-As-Usual scenario.
Requested CTCN Response
- Design informative, awareness-raising and educational tools on climate change
- Design education curriculums and programs
- Mobilize financial resources to construct the centre
- Research and deploy climate technologies