The Green Technology Center (GTC) is a government affiliated research institute under the Ministry of Science, ICT and Future Planning (MSIP) that provides national green technology R&D policies and coordinates related domestic/international organizations to support sustainable development of other countries based on green/climate change technologies. GTC serves as Korea’s gateway for global green technology cooperation, as it connects developed and developing countries for growth and diffusion of green technology and strategies.
Green Technology Center
Saline water purification for households and low-cost durable housing technology for coastal areas of BangladeshType:Technical AssistanceDate of submission:Phase:CompletedCountries:Sectors:
This Technology Transfer Advances Bangladesh's
- Nationally Determined Contribution to develop climate resilient housing, and its recognition of water security as a key area for which to address the adverse impacts of climate change.
- Type:Technical AssistanceDate of submission:Phase:CompletedCountries:Sectors:Cross-sectoral enabler:
This Technology Transfer Advances Kenya's
- Nationally Determined Contribution to reduce its GHG emissions by 30% by 2030 relative to the Business-As-Usual scenario and in line with its sustainable development agenda, and to mainstream climate change adaptation into the water sector.
- Type:Technical AssistanceDate of submission:Phase:CompletedCountries:Sectors:
This Technology Transfer Advances Guinea's
- Nationally Determined Contribution to quickly reduce its vulnerability for the benefit of both its own people and its neighbours by adaptation committments such as reviving economic activities, preserving ecosystems and water resources, boost resilience of communities in coastal zones, and support the adaptation efforts of rural communities to develop agro-sylvo-pastoral techniques.