ECO&PARTNERS is a professional group working with sustainable development in South Korea. ECO&PARTNERS provides professional experience to major partners in sustainable management, sustainable finance, emission trading, carbon asset management, commercialization of clean tech, green building, environment and energy projects, environmental liability insurance, and international cooperation. ECO&PARTNERS believes in sophisticated development and enforcement of government policies for realizing the Sustainable Development Goals.
Network members list and profiles
- Relation to CTCN: Network MemberSector(s) of expertise: Carbon fixation and abatement, Early warning and Environmental assessment, Renewable energy, Energy efficiency, Forestry, Industry, Infrastructure and Urban planning, Waste management, Water
- Country of registration: BangladeshRelation to CTCN: Network Member
KOTHOWAIN was established in response to the issues of extreme poverty, low literacy rate, social and political conflict, eroding cultural identity, and high incidence of human rights violations among marginalized persons.
- Country of registration: Dominican RepublicRelation to CTCN: Network MemberSector(s) of expertise: Early warning and Environmental assessment, Human health, Infrastructure and Urban planning, Water
Instituto Dominicano de Desarrollo Integral (IDDI) works towards poverty reduction and promotion of socio-economic and environmental development. Its vision of sustainable development focuses on climate change. IDDI has expertise in technical assessments, capacity building, strengthening municipalities for climate change adaptation and increasing resilience. IDDI is the national implementing entity of the Adaptation fund in Dominican Republic as well as a member of the national climate committee.
- Country of registration: ChinaRelation to CTCN: Network Member
UMORE is a consult firm from China that focuses on international clean technology cooperation aiming at creating a greener future in a renewable energy driven world. UMORE can connect local partners with international partners and support on a smooth landing to the Chinese market.
- Country of registration: FranceRelation to CTCN: Network MemberSector(s) of expertise: Carbon fixation and abatement, Coastal zones, Renewable energy, Energy efficiency, Industry, Infrastructure and Urban planning, Transport, Waste management, Water
ARTELIA is an independent international multi-specialist engineering firm. ARTELIA is able to offer its clients in the public and private sectors an original approach to engineering, project management and consultancy that meets the expectations of the fast-changing world. ARTELIA is active in the field of energy and climate change, especially in developing countries.
- Relation to CTCN: Network MemberSector(s) of expertise: Agriculture, Agriculture and forestry, Renewable energy, Infrastructure and Urban planning, Waste management
SEED Kolkata was registered in 1996 as a Society under W B Societies’ Registration Act, 1961. It is an implementing NGO working in coastal India on climate adaptation and education in collaboration with other agencies. Equality, Education, Empowerment and Environment are the four pillars of SEED Kolkata. Since its establishment, SEED Kolkata has been working for development and empowerment of marginalized peoples who are the major climate victims.
- Country of registration: Sri LankaRelation to CTCN: Network Member
Integrated Development Association (IDEA) addresses issues related to environment, energy and biodiversity, that affect communities and are of national importance in Sri Lanka. IDEA develops, transfers and promotes renewable energy technologies while conducting social programs uplifting the lives of the poor and influencing NGOs involved in community activities.
- Country of registration: EgyptRelation to CTCN: Network MemberSector(s) of expertise: Industry
The Egypt National Cleaner Production Centre (ENCPC) was established in 2005 by the United Nations Industrial Development (UNIDO) in close cooperation with the Ministry of Trade and Industry, as a service provider to Egyptian industry. The mission of the ENCPC is to enhance the productivity and environmental performance of Egyptian companies and thus to create business opportunities for Egyptian Industries to contribute to their longterm competitiveness on the national and global markets.
- Relation to CTCN: Network Member, Knowledge PartnerSector(s) of expertise: Early warning and Environmental assessment, Human health, Infrastructure and Urban planning, Water
Taru Leading Edge is one of South Asia’s most experienced disaster management agencies, having undertaken multiple assessment, appraisal, design, implementation and monitoring assignments across the risk and vulnerability, urban and rural development.
- Relation to CTCN: Network MemberSector(s) of expertise: Renewable energy
Byucksan Power fulfills market needs through feasibility studies and consulting services in Korea and abroad.
Byucksan Power has expertise in:
- Power systems: ecofriendly transmission and distribution lines, substations
- ESCO & Renewable energy - energy saving company: solar, wind, wave power
- Power IT: Smart grids, ESS and EMS
- Country of registration: United StatesRelation to CTCN: Network MemberSector(s) of expertise: Coastal zones, Early warning and Environmental assessment, Infrastructure and Urban planning
Bishop Land Design (BLD) is a collaborative studio founded on the principle of solving environmental and ecological issues through the study of human ecology. As human ecologists the research of BLD focuses on the interaction of our species with the environment by finding ways to increase productive and hybridized living systems to create positive gain.
- Country of registration: AustriaRelation to CTCN: Network Member
Energy Changes´ (EC) business activities solely focus on GHG mitigation activities applying renewable energies and energy efficiency measures. EC identifies, evaluates and develops renewable energy/ energy efficiency and GHG mitigation projects. EC’s staff includes engineers, scientists, economists and business experts with many years of experience in sustainable energy, resource management and GHG mitigation. EC was founded in 2006 and has currently 15 employees and an annual turnover of approx. 2 million EUR.
- Relation to CTCN: Network Member, Knowledge Partner
Green Asia Network (GAN) is an international non-governmental organization that seeks to bring people together to lead sustainable lives in harmony with nature. To achieve this, GAN developed the Sustainable Regional Development Model, which focuses on sustainable land management, local self-sufficiency, and community empowerment. GAN works with local communities and deploys technical expertise in agroforestry, land management, renewable energy, and community development to mitigate and adapt to climate change.
- Country of registration: ArgentinaRelation to CTCN: Network Member
A successful environmental management depends on adequate incorporation of technologies, proper impact assessment and ongoing training of human resources. Centro de Investigaciones del Mar y la Atmósfera (CIMA) conducts climate related research and generates climate information to underpin the development of mitigation and adaptation strategies at national and international levels. CIMA has a team of Experts recognized by scientific excellence and a Department of Innovation and Technology that successfully engage with both private and public sectors.
- Country of registration: BelgiumRelation to CTCN: Network Member, Knowledge PartnerSector(s) of expertise: Carbon fixation and abatement, Early warning and Environmental assessment, Renewable energy, Energy efficiency, Infrastructure and Urban planning
Climate change, food security, resource scarcity, sustainable energy, ageing population… VITO’s research agenda focuses on the major societal challenges we are facing today. The fields of expertise of VITO initiate a societal transition. That is why VITO combines sustainability and transition throughout its research programs, and is committed to maximize the valorization of VITO’s research results.
- Country of registration: ItalyRelation to CTCN: Network MemberSector(s) of expertise: Agriculture and forestry, Coastal zones, Early warning and Environmental assessment, Infrastructure and Urban planning, Water
Fondazione Centro Euro-Mediterraneo sui Cambiamenti (CMCC) mission is to investigate and model our climate system and its interactions with society to provide reliable, rigorous and timely scientific results which will in turn stimulate sustainable growth, protect the environment and develop science driven adaptation and mitigation policies in a changing climate. CMCC provides full analyses of climate impacts on various systems such as agriculture, ecosystems, coasts, water resources, health, economics.
- Country of registration: SpainRelation to CTCN: Network MemberSector(s) of expertise: Agriculture, Renewable energy, Energy efficiency, Forestry, Industry, Transport, Waste management
Factor is an international organization specialized in providing global, innovative and sustainable solutions in areas such as climate change, carbon markets, energy, green growth and sustainability. Established in March 2004, Factor is already present in 6 countries and 4 continents with 7 offices providing solutions to over 380 clients in 30 countries, having developed more than 1100 projects.
Factor is globally recognized:
- For being a referent in climate change related areas and climate resilient development;
- Country of registration: Viet NamRelation to CTCN: Network Member
Energy and Environment Consultancy Joint Stock Company (VNEEC) combines high-quality economic and engineering expertise to support clients in developing Clean Development Mechanism (CDM) projects under the Kyoto Protocol and studying New Market Mechanisms under the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC) and conducting other environment-related services, such as environmental capacity building, studies and surveys related to renewable energy, climate change and ozone- layer protection in Vietnam.
- Relation to CTCN: Network Member
Shree Cement (SCL) is one of the leading Indian cement companies and has made a remarkable presence in national cement industry through its sustainable growth philosophies. Approach for transforming risk into opportunities has bestowed it with many low hanging fruits. SCL is having presence in the cement and power sector. It is the largest cement producer in North India and among top five cement groups in the country.
- Country of registration: CanadaRelation to CTCN: Network Member, Knowledge PartnerSector(s) of expertise: Renewable energy, Energy efficiency, Infrastructure and Urban planning, Transport
CPCS Transcom Limited (CTL) is a management consulting firm providing high value-added power sector advisory services to meet the needs of clients by developing structures that meet public objectives while ensuring bankable projects for investors and operators. CTL's projects typically include:
• Restructuring and Regulatory Framework;
• Transaction Advisory;
• Project Development including feasibility studies;
• Institutional Analysis – Business and Strategic Planning;
• Due Diligence and Market Studies; and