Alelyckan Recycling Park was developed as a pioneering facility, where objects regarded as waste are received, repaired, processed and sold on site, creating a circular loop. Alelyckan Recycling Park has a covered sorting hall where trained staff help people sort their waste materials correctly. Items that can be reused are set aside and taken to one of the shops in the Recycling Park. Once this is complete, visitors continue to the recycling centre and dispose of their material in the designated places.
The need to reduce the impacts of deteriorating quality of public waters (particularly enclosed water bodies, etc.) as a result of climate change, in areas that may face declining sanitation conditions. Particularly applicable in response to the need to mitigate impacts in regions where water pollution is occurring due to urban population growth associated with economic growth, or due to rapid industrial development.
About SNW Inc:
- SNW is one of the leading company in the eco-friendly energy market by research and development sunlight and small wind power products.
- SNW took part in the business-Jukdo Island energy self-supporting: construction of a no power public WiFi zone.
- SNW is joining in the various New Renewable Energy exhibition and was awarded a prize in the competition.
- SNW participate in the study of the “Chungcheongnam-do Province 5th regional energy plan.
Two sewage treatment works in Stockholm are producing biogas from sewage sludge. After having purified the gas, it can be used for both heating and vehicle fuel and in addition creates no net emissions of carbon dioxide. Consequently, the treatment works have reduced their amount of emissions and become energy suppliers. Therefore, sewage sludge is no longer an environmental problem, but an important energy resource.
In the district of Hagalund in Solna, trucks with a mobile vacuum technology, collect waste and newspapers. The system is not only easy for the residents, it also improves the waste collector's work environment and reduces the operating costs.
The effective utilization of sewage sludge from municipality is expected. The cement industry has accepted waste materials and used as raw materials and/or fuels. Sludge from sewage plants is brought to cement plants in the form of incinerated ashes or dehydrated cake.
1. Outline Cupric chloride etchant waste is discharged from the print circuit board manufacturers. The etchant waste is characterized by a very low pH and high cupric ion and chloride ion concentrations. The EOCOR Process is an on-site recycling technology of the cupric etchant waste. And the product of EOCOR Process is cupric oxide which can be used as a raw material of plating process. For on-site recycling technologies one of the biggest challenges is to avoid chloride contamination.
Landfills to treat solid waste are divided into two primary categories the \"dry tomb\"" and the bioreactor landfill. The key difference between these two types resides is the fact that bioreactor landfills require controlled addition of leachate or moisture to the solid waste in the landfill. These types of landfills are considered to be more environmentally friendly. The effective recirculation of a leachate and other liquids or fluids (such as steam or air) to the solid waste in the landfill is a major component in a bioreactor landfill.