Foolad Technic is an international engineering company, rendering services in industrial and development projects in the form of feasibility studies, management, engineering, procurement & construction on turn-key basis or in level of local and foreign markets through efficient conducting investments of private and government sectors.
Water efficiency in industry
Water efficiency in industry
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:IranRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge PartnerTA proponent
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:JapanRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge Partner
The Global Environment Centre Foundation (GEC) is an entity that supports the UNEP’s International Environmental Technology Centre (IETC), based in Japan. GEC is dedicated to the transfer of environmentally sound technologies, in both developing countries and countries with economies in transition. The foundation aims to contribute to Japan’s international efforts on the environment, sharing project collaborations as well as promoting Japan’s rich conservation knowledge and experience in developing nations.
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:SwitzerlandRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge PartnerSector(s) of expertise:
International Union for Conservation of Nature and Natural Resources IUCN's mission is to influence, encourage and assist societies throughout the world to conserve the integrity and diversity of nature and to ensure that any use of natural resources is equitable and ecologically sustainable.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:South KoreaRelation to CTCN:Network Member
The KPMG network employs 600 dedicated CC&S professionals located in more than 60 countries, including emerging economies and developing countries. This presents accumulated experiences and strong global presence built upon the extensive network of KPMG with key players from public and private sector in the areas of climate change and international development.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:PortugalRelation to CTCN:Network Member
Atlaspower is a company established in 2013 by Vitor Ribeiro, after 30 years working on the power, environmental and chemical recovery sectors of the Portuguese and Spanish pulp and paper heavy industry. Atlaspower's main targets are:
1. The development of power and energy efficiency projects, acting as IPP and/or ESCO, according to the circumstances, initially in the Iberian market, and specifically in Portugal, but the soonest extending this activity to Africa, beginning with Angola, Mozambique, Cape Verde, Guinea-Bissau and São Tomé e Principe; and
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:South AfricaRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
ERM is a leading global provider of environmental, health, safety, risk, social consulting services and sustainability related services. The Energy and Climate Change Technical Community of ERM has over 400 professionals globally.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:United KingdomRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
LTS is an international company with more than 40 years of experience that provides professional consultancy and project management services to support sustainable development in the public and private sectors across Europe, Africa, Asia and the Americas, principally across developing nations. LTS delivers a range of services within climate change such as: climate risk and vulnerability assessments, adaptation planning, climate mainstreaming, climate screening, MRV systems development, monitoring adaptation, communications, information platform and capacity development.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:SpainRelation to CTCN:Network Member
EQO-NIXUS, member of OCA Group, is a global consulting company specialized in technical assistance services related to climate change mitigation and adaptation, clean energy (renewable energy and energy efficiency) and low carbon economy promotion.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:RomaniaRelation to CTCN:Network Member
The NCSPC is an NGO established with the aim to promote eco-efficiency in particular RECP. As a singular initiative of its kind in Romania, NCSPC is gaining importance due to its active implication in promotion, capacity building and provision of technical support to industries and due to its contributions to the emerging policies and initiatives. The main areas of activities are eco-innovation, resource efficiency and cleaner production, sustainable energy action plans for cities.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:IndiaRelation to CTCN:Network Member
FICCI is the largest and oldest apex business organization in India established in 1927 as not for-profit organization and it has its presence through nation-wide membership of corporates and chambers of commerce & business association. The Technical services division of FICCI (RCM & FQF) undertakes consultancy studies and capacity building activities in the fields of environment, energy, and water management & quality areas, including macro & micro level studies leading to policy formulation & implementation.