WECF is an international network of over 150 women's and civil society organizations implementing projects in 50 countries and advocating globally to shape a just and sustainable world
Water efficiency and demand management
Water efficiency and demand management
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:NetherlandsRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge Partner
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:NetherlandsRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
FutureWater is a private sector organization established in 2002 with the mission to work throughout the world to combine scientific research with practical solutions for water management. FutureWater works on topics such as water for food, irrigation, water excess, water shortage, climate change, and river basin management.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:ZimbabweRelation to CTCN:Network Member
Ali-Douglas Research Network is a non-profit, social science research network that aims at promoting information creation and sharing amongst Southern African institutions. The vision of the network is to be a leader in knowledge creation for social transformation. The network provides platform for researchers to interact and share ideas thereby building on social capital. This platform allows for unified efforts in the creation and dissemination of quality information for the benefit of society.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:South KoreaRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
K-water is a Korean multi-sectoral water services provider that has been dedicated to water management for people. With its own ICT-based smart water management, K-water will tackle various water problems by providing IWRM(Integrated Water Resources Management) services over the whole process of water cycle.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:BrazilRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
Fundação Brasileira para o DesenvolvimentobSustentável (FBDS) is a not for-profit organization differentiated by its network with the scientific community, international finance agencies and national corporations. It is an organization that structures projects and partnerships on the subject of sustainable development and climate change integrating the forefront of know-how with management capacity.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:South KoreaRelation to CTCN:Network Member
The KPMG network employs 600 dedicated CC&S professionals located in more than 60 countries, including emerging economies and developing countries. This presents accumulated experiences and strong global presence built upon the extensive network of KPMG with key players from public and private sector in the areas of climate change and international development.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:SpainRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
Factor is an international organization specialized in providing global, innovative and sustainable solutions in areas such as climate change, carbon markets, energy, green growth and sustainability. Established in March 2004, Factor is already present in 6 countries and 4 continents with 7 offices providing solutions to over 380 clients in 30 countries, having developed more than 1100 projects.
Factor is globally recognized:
- For being a referent in climate change related areas and climate resilient development;
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:South AfricaRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
ERM is a leading global provider of environmental, health, safety, risk, social consulting services and sustainability related services. The Energy and Climate Change Technical Community of ERM has over 400 professionals globally.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:United KingdomRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
LTS is an international company with more than 40 years of experience that provides professional consultancy and project management services to support sustainable development in the public and private sectors across Europe, Africa, Asia and the Americas, principally across developing nations. LTS delivers a range of services within climate change such as: climate risk and vulnerability assessments, adaptation planning, climate mainstreaming, climate screening, MRV systems development, monitoring adaptation, communications, information platform and capacity development.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:GermanyRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
Hydroc is active in Water resources management and disaster risk reduction research and consultancy with a specific focus on climate change induced risks in developing countries. Activities include climate downscaling, climate change impact assessment, the development of adaptation and mitigation options, climate smart development options and climate mainstreaming considering sector overarching and holistic approaches related to water.