Efficacitas Consulting was founded in 1994 with the mission to work for sustainable resource management throughout Latin America, providing consulting services in energy, environment and sustainable development. Efficacitas fulfils its mission with professional competence and ethics by providing technical assistance, driven by excellence and innovation, to companies, governmental and nongovernmental organizations involved in natural resource management and conservation.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:EcuadorRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:United KingdomRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge PartnerSector(s) of expertise:
Practical Action Consulting (PAC) is the consulting arm of Practical Action, an international non-governmental organisation that uses technology to challenge poverty in developing countries. Through technology PAC enables poor communities to build on their skills and knowledge to produce sustainable and practical solutions - transforming their lives forever and protecting the world around them. Every year PAC uses technology to help over 1 million people out of poverty.
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:JapanRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge Partner
The Global Environment Centre Foundation (GEC) is an entity that supports the UNEP’s International Environmental Technology Centre (IETC), based in Japan. GEC is dedicated to the transfer of environmentally sound technologies, in both developing countries and countries with economies in transition. The foundation aims to contribute to Japan’s international efforts on the environment, sharing project collaborations as well as promoting Japan’s rich conservation knowledge and experience in developing nations.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:AustriaRelation to CTCN:Network Member
Pöyry Austria GmbH, a member of the global Pöyry Group, is a consulting and engineering company with deep expertise with extensive local knowledge to deliver sustainable project investments. For instance, its Hydro Consulting department delivers services in the fields of hydrological and hydraulic modellingand forecasting. Its experts have significant experience in the fields of hydro-meteorology, climate change and climate sensitivity. They also contribute to assess climate risk and ctimate adaptation measures for hydropower and all other sectors of water management.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:SwitzerlandRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
South Pole is a leading provider of global sustainability services, with more than 300 experts in over 18 offices worldwide. For more than a decade, South Pole has worked with a wide range of public, private and civil sector organisations to accelerate the transition to a climate-smart society. South Pole has mobilised climate finance to over 700 projects in the areas of emission reductions, renewable energy, energy efficiency and sustainable land-use.
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:PakistanRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge PartnerSector(s) of expertise:
LEAD Pakistan is a premier and an internationally recognized non‐profit organization, working to create and sustain a global network of leaders committed to promote change towards patterns of economic development that are environmentally sustainable and socially equitable. LEAD Pakistan’s mission is to create, strengthen and support networks of people and institutions.
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:KenyaRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge Partner
Carbon Africa’s mission is to catalyze climate action in Africa by providing policy, programme and project advisory services to public and private actors, with a focus on making things happen on the ground. The company offers services in project development, access to climate finance and impact monitoring, underpinned by efforts to support the enabling environment and build capacity. Carbon Africa is headquartered in Kenya with representation in Ethiopia, Mozambique and Rwanda.
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:JapanRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge PartnerSector(s) of expertise:
The Overseas Environmental Cooperation Center, Japan (OECC) is a non-governmental organization supported by the Ministry of the Environment of Japan, promoting international cooperation activities related to climate change, global environment conservation, research, capacity building, and support to various non-government related activities.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:DenmarkRelation to CTCN:Network Member
NIRAS A/S is a private sector, international, multidisciplinary consultancy company established in 1956. It has over 1400 employees located in offices in Europe, Asia and Africa. It provides impartial consultancy in a variety of fields such as construction and infrastructure, public utilities, environmental and natural resources, climate change and energy, planning, and development consulting.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:SpainRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
OIKO LOGICA is a private sector organization established in 2003 with the mission to help communities and governments in vulnerable countries to prepare, face, integrate, comprehend, assimilate and absorb the challenge of climate change and sustainable development.