ESSA is an international environmental consulting firm with over 37 years of experience in resolving complex natural resource and environmental management problems.
Marine and Fisheries
Marine and Fisheries
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:CanadaRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:United StatesRelation to CTCN:Network Member
The Wildlife Conservation Society is a global non-profit organization with over 120 years of experience in biodiversity conservation. WCS team have expertise on technology solutions like climate scenarios projection for biodiversity adaptation,mitigate emissions of forest carbon, guide climate-smart development planning, and develop solutions that create social and economic resilience to climate change.
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:NorwayRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge PartnerSector(s) of expertise:
GRID-Arendal is a Norwegian foundation that supports the United Nations Environment Programme. It is a centre of excellence for the scientific analysis of environmental issues in many areas including environmental assessments, ocean issues and polar regions.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:South KoreaRelation to CTCN:Network Member
GIST was established in 1993 by the Korean government as a research-oriented graduate school to train highly qualified scientists and engineers and to foster scientific and technological achievements. In 2010, GIST established GIST College to create a liberal arts based science curriculum for undergraduates. The strong research capability of GIST was reflected by the 2015/2016 QS World University Rankings when GIST was ranked number 2 in the world for citations per faculty.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:IndonesiaRelation to CTCN:Network Member
Forest Carbon is a private sector organization that was registered as Pt. Forest Carbon Consultants Indonesia. Prior to this, Forest Carbon operated as a sole proprietary consulting firm. The mission is to substantially reduce forest based greenhouse gas emissions by providing scientifically rigorous technical services. Forest Carbon has expertise in all aspects of REED+ such as program design, feasibility assessments, inventories, MRV, and mapping and remote sensing.
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:NetherlandsRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge Partner
Alterra is part of Stichting DLO. It is a private sector, research and academic not for profit institution. Alterra offers a combination of practical, innovative and interdisciplinary scientific research across many disciplines related to the green world around us and the sustainable use of our living environment. Aspects of our environment that Alterra focuses on include soil, water, the atmosphere, the landscape and biodiversity ‒ on a global scale as well as regionally.
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:SwitzerlandRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge PartnerSector(s) of expertise:
International Union for Conservation of Nature and Natural Resources IUCN's mission is to influence, encourage and assist societies throughout the world to conserve the integrity and diversity of nature and to ensure that any use of natural resources is equitable and ecologically sustainable.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:GermanyRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
GOPA Consultants is a private consulting company with over 50 years of experience in designing and implementing technical assistance projects for national and international donors. Its main areas of competence are: educationand employment promotion; governance and economic development; infrastructure development; M&E; rural development and environment as well as statistics. Among others, GOPA has successfully implemented projects on climate change mitigation and adaptation, sustainable agriculture, food security, NRM and biodiversity, drought resilience, and food security.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:JamaicaRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
Smith Warner International Ltd. is the largest Caribbean firm specializing in coastal engineering, coastal zone management, marine-related impact assessments, oceanography, climate adaptation, coastal protection, and the construction and supervision of related projects.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:IranRelation to CTCN:Network Member
The mission of AMID Management Development Consultants as a private enterprise is participating in the design and institutionalization of scientific, aboriginal and efficient models in engineering in Iran through capacity building in policy research and management consulting both in public and private sector, in various industries especially energy and marine fields.