This webinar has been designed by the UNEP DTU Partnership, a member of the Climate Technology and Centre Network (CTCN) Consortium and aims to give an introduction on Multi Criteria Assessment. The webinar covers examples for both climate change mitigation and adaptation.
- Type:WebinarDate and time:Wednesday, August 12, 2015 - Wednesday, August 12, 2015 Europe/ParisOrganiser:
THE ANALYSIS OF THE EU LEGISLATION AND EUROMEDITERRANEAN AGREEMENTS AND PARTNERSHIPS UNDER THE BARCELONA PROCESSType:Publication
This study aims to analyse the main elements of the regulatory system of the Euro-Mediterranean partnership in the energy sector, set up by the European Union and the South-East Mediterranean Countries in more than ten years starting from the Barcelona process.
- Type:National PlanType of National plan:Country:Lebanon
- A GHG emission reduction of 15% compared to the Business As-Usual (BAU) scenario in 2030.
- 15% of the power and heat demand in 2030 is generated by renewable energy sources.
- A 3% reduction in power demand through energy-efficiency measures in 2030 compared to the demand under the Business-As-Usual scenario.