Trinomics is an international consultancy firm that provides policy research and capacity building activities in the fields of energy, environment, climate change and sustainability. Trinomics specialises in supporting public authorities tackle the socio-economic challenges related to climate change and provide solutions related to national (and international) climate change policies and strategies.
Land use in human settlements
Land use in human settlements
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:NetherlandsRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:SpainRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
Lavola has more than 35 years’ experience in sustainability services. The company is specialized in:
- Consultancy in Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energies (including engineering), Carbon footprint, Climate Change mitigation and adaptation, Life Cycle analysis, Social Responsibility and Sustainable Urban and Regional Development.
- Sustainable Development Communication
- Sustainable Development Education including programmes, learning materials, activities and Management of centres.
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:EcuadorRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge PartnerTA proponent
IIGE is a research institute that promotes development, innovation and transmission of technology focused on energy efficiency and renewable energy. The institute aims to contribute to the sustainable development of the Ecuadorian society, through the implementation of energy efficient and energy renewable policies and projects.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:DenmarkRelation to CTCN:Network Member
NIRAS A/S is a private sector, international, multidisciplinary consultancy company established in 1956. It has over 1400 employees located in offices in Europe, Asia and Africa. It provides impartial consultancy in a variety of fields such as construction and infrastructure, public utilities, environmental and natural resources, climate change and energy, planning, and development consulting.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:UruguayRelation to CTCN:Network Member
AAE (Strategic Environmental Advice) is an integral consulting firm providing advice to organizations, communities, businesses and governments interested in improving their environmental performance without compromising their growth aspirations. AAE seeks to raise awareness about the environmental and social consequences of policy actions and individual, business and government investment by offering solutions that lead to better policies and productive social and business practices.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:BelgiumRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
Antea®Group Belgium is an international engineering and environmental consulting firm. Antea Group specializes in full-service solutions in the fields of environment, infrastructure, urban planning and water. Antea Group Belgium has developed a wide scope of expertise which allows for a multidisciplinary and interactive project implementation. Services include (policy) advice, research and technical assistance as required for project implementation and project management ranging from small local projects to the coordination of international consortia.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:IndiaRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
In India, PwC is the oldest and largest professional services firm, with a presence of over 130 years. The Government Reforms and Infrastructure Development (GRID) is the strategic business unit (SBU) of PwC India which advices Governments and Private sector clients on issues like policy, regulation, reforms & restructuring in the energy sector as well as on SEZs, energy efficiency in municipalities, utilities, industries Urban planning and other infrastructure & development areas.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:Dominican RepublicRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
Instituto Dominicano de Desarrollo Integral (IDDI) works towards poverty reduction and promotion of socio-economic and environmental development. Its vision of sustainable development focuses on climate change. IDDI has expertise in technical assessments, capacity building, strengthening municipalities for climate change adaptation and increasing resilience. IDDI is the national implementing entity of the Adaptation fund in Dominican Republic as well as a member of the national climate committee.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:United StatesRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
Bishop Land Design (BLD) is a collaborative studio founded on the principle of solving environmental and ecological issues through the study of human ecology. As human ecologists the research of BLD focuses on the interaction of our species with the environment by finding ways to increase productive and hybridized living systems to create positive gain.
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:BelgiumRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge PartnerSector(s) of expertise:
Climate change, food security, resource scarcity, sustainable energy, ageing population… VITO’s research agenda focuses on the major societal challenges we are facing today. The fields of expertise of VITO initiate a societal transition. That is why VITO combines sustainability and transition throughout its research programs, and is committed to maximize the valorization of VITO’s research results.