The Wildlife Conservation Society is a global non-profit organization with over 120 years of experience in biodiversity conservation. WCS team have expertise on technology solutions like climate scenarios projection for biodiversity adaptation,mitigate emissions of forest carbon, guide climate-smart development planning, and develop solutions that create social and economic resilience to climate change.
Land management training
Land management training
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:United StatesRelation to CTCN:Network Member
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:IndonesiaRelation to CTCN:Network Member
Forest Carbon is a private sector organization that was registered as Pt. Forest Carbon Consultants Indonesia. Prior to this, Forest Carbon operated as a sole proprietary consulting firm. The mission is to substantially reduce forest based greenhouse gas emissions by providing scientifically rigorous technical services. Forest Carbon has expertise in all aspects of REED+ such as program design, feasibility assessments, inventories, MRV, and mapping and remote sensing.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:Dominican RepublicRelation to CTCN:Network MemberTA proponent
Enda Dominicana is a non-governmental organization established in 1984 with the mission to accompany rural and urban communities in the implementation of activities that promote the proper use of the resources of the environment and human development. Enda Dominicana works with forest reforestation, agroforestry, recovery wooded area coverage, and other matters that support to fight against climate change.
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:South KoreaRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge PartnerSector(s) of expertise:
Science and Technology Policy Institute have served as a top think tank in science and technology. Ranked top 16 in the 2015 Global Think Tank Rankings, STEPI guides the development of the national policy agenda and leads foresight research in Korea. STEPI has been designated as the implementing agency for science, technology, and innovation ODA by the Ministry of Science, ICT and Future Planning.
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:United StatesRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge PartnerSector(s) of expertise:
The International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) is a research and academic type of an institution established in 1975 with the mission to provide research-based policy solutions that sustainably reduce poverty and end hunger and malnutrition. It provides research-based policy solutions to sustainably reduce poverty and end hunger and malnutrition in developing countries. It is a research centre of the CGIAR Consortium, a worldwide partnership engaged in agricultural research for development.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:St. LuciaRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
The OECS Commission is an intergovernmental organisation dedicated to economic harmonisation and integration, protection of human and legal rights, and the encouragement of good governance between countries and dependencies in the Eastern Caribbean. The OECS is guided by six (6)
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:MongoliaRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge Partner
XacBank is one of Mongolia’s largest systemic banks, serving clients ranging from individuals to SMEs to the largest Mongolian corporations with a range of inclusive banking, investment services and other financial products. The Bank aims to create a sustainable value for its shareholders and institutional investors, while promoting a triple-bottom line vision and mission built around Planet, People and Profit.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:FranceRelation to CTCN:Network Member
ONF International (ONFI) is an environmental expertise cabinet specialising in the sustainable management of ecosystems (notably forest based) and thefight against global warming. ONFI provides both public and private players with integral and pragmatic solutions that help valorise the role of forests and wood in land use development.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:IndiaRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
SEED Kolkata was registered in 1996 as a Society under W B Societies’ Registration Act, 1961. It is an implementing NGO working in coastal India on climate adaptation and education in collaboration with other agencies. Equality, Education, Empowerment and Environment are the four pillars of SEED Kolkata. Since its establishment, SEED Kolkata has been working for development and empowerment of marginalized peoples who are the major climate victims.
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:IndiaRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge Partner
National Council for Climate Change Sustainable Development and Public Leadership (NCCSD) acts as an apex organization at the national level disseminating information and technology that will enable appropriate action and suggest policy frameworks to tackle impacts of global warming and climate change. NCCSD consolidates existing learning into a well-structured body of knowledge that can communicate suitable adaptation practices in order to strengthen locally relevant action for sustainable development.