IIGE is a research institute that promotes development, innovation and transmission of technology focused on energy efficiency and renewable energy. The institute aims to contribute to the sustainable development of the Ecuadorian society, through the implementation of energy efficient and energy renewable policies and projects.
Higher efficiency steam boiler
Higher efficiency steam boiler
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:EcuadorRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge PartnerTA proponent
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:JapanRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge Partner
The Global Environment Centre Foundation (GEC) is an entity that supports the UNEP’s International Environmental Technology Centre (IETC), based in Japan. GEC is dedicated to the transfer of environmentally sound technologies, in both developing countries and countries with economies in transition. The foundation aims to contribute to Japan’s international efforts on the environment, sharing project collaborations as well as promoting Japan’s rich conservation knowledge and experience in developing nations.
Coal Fired Steam Boiler equivalent to 20MW is heating the new Beijing airport area. The boiler is emitting 107000 Nm3/hr of flue gases which are treated by using Lextran Technology. 25MW Electricity Production Unit in CET IASI 1 in Romania is fired by heavy fuel/natural gas. The unit is equipped with Lextran system to treat SOx and NOx.
This brief describes the process of sugar production, explaining yields, crushing, juice treatment, juice boiling and cleanliness.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:PortugalRelation to CTCN:Network Member
Atlaspower is a company established in 2013 by Vitor Ribeiro, after 30 years working on the power, environmental and chemical recovery sectors of the Portuguese and Spanish pulp and paper heavy industry. Atlaspower's main targets are:
1. The development of power and energy efficiency projects, acting as IPP and/or ESCO, according to the circumstances, initially in the Iberian market, and specifically in Portugal, but the soonest extending this activity to Africa, beginning with Angola, Mozambique, Cape Verde, Guinea-Bissau and São Tomé e Principe; and
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:South KoreaRelation to CTCN:Network Member
Korea Institute of Energy Research (KIER) is a public sector research organization with a focus on energy technology research and development in the areas of energy efficiency, new and renewable energy, and climate change. KIER is particularly strong in RD&D related to coal-fired technology. It was established in 1977 and serves as a research & development hub for climate change mitigation technologies and plays a role in bridging industrial needs with work being undertaken by R&D institutes.
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:JapanRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge PartnerSector(s) of expertise:
The Overseas Environmental Cooperation Center, Japan (OECC) is a non-governmental organization supported by the Ministry of the Environment of Japan, promoting international cooperation activities related to climate change, global environment conservation, research, capacity building, and support to various non-government related activities.
Construction of a factory for production of prefabricated biogas units accompanied with support programType:National PlanObjective:MitigationCountry:Sudan
- Type:National Plan