Deloitte Tohmatsu Financial Advisory LLC (DTFA) is the financial advisory member of Deloitte Japan. The International Development Advisory (IDA) business is placed within the I&CP Group of DTFA and provides holistic development advisory, including on climate technologies, to governments, development agencies, and private businesses in developing countries. Utilizing Deloitte's global network and knowhow, as well as the company's financial advisory capacity, DTFA aims to provide tailor-made services to fit the sophisticated needs of their diverse clients.
Fugitive emission control
Fugitive emission control
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:JapanRelation to CTCN:Network Member
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:GermanyRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge PartnerSector(s) of expertise:
ECO Consult Sepp & Busacker Partnerschaft was founded in the year of the UN Rio Summit in 1992. ECO, offers integrated advisory services for developing countries and countries in transition. ECO is among Germany’s leading international consultants to offer independent technical advise for sustainable development in the environment and social sectors, particularly in the fields of REDD+ and wood energy, along the value-chain from the production to the end-users, including innovative stove and carbonization technologies.
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:JapanRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge Partner
The Global Environment Centre Foundation (GEC) is an entity that supports the UNEP’s International Environmental Technology Centre (IETC), based in Japan. GEC is dedicated to the transfer of environmentally sound technologies, in both developing countries and countries with economies in transition. The foundation aims to contribute to Japan’s international efforts on the environment, sharing project collaborations as well as promoting Japan’s rich conservation knowledge and experience in developing nations.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:United StatesRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
Incorporated in 2015, Tambourine Innovation Ventures (TIV) is an innovation advisory and venture development firm that provides a full suite of services and solutions to the challenges and needs generated by the increasing interest and activity globally in the areas of climate change adaptation/mitigation, innovation, technology transfer and venture finance. TIV founders and consultants bring more than three decades of experience in assisting the developing countries access innovative technologies from the industrialized countries and grow technology ventures.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:ChinaRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
Taiwan Research Institute (TRI) was established in 1994 by a group of leading members of the business community in Taiwan. TRI dedicates itself to the general public as a non-partisan specialized think tank. TRI aims to deepen the foundation of Taiwan's development, to nurture an environment conducive to sustainable economic growth, to raise the living standards of the people and to encourage technological innovation.
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:ColombiaRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge Partner
CAIA Ingeniería S.A.S was registered in 2005 with the purpose of improving the environmental performance of its clients. Initially dedicated exclusively to consultancy and assessment, CAIA has evolved to incorporate more complete services, such as management of tax incentives and execution of energy efficiency projects to companies and national and sub-national decision-makers in Colombia.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:NorwayRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
Carbon Limits (CL) consists of a highly experienced team of technical experts, economists and project managers with deep sector insight into climate change and energy sector development, combined with local know-how and networks within the company’s geographical target areas. CLs services cover three broad categories:
- Emission reduction project development through transfer of technology and know-how
- Consultancy and technical assistance
- Capacity building and training.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:South KoreaRelation to CTCN:Network Member
National Fusion Research Institute (NFRI) is a national institute dedicated to conduct research and development of fusion energy, which has been attracting worldwide attention as an inexhaustible source of future energy. Employing domestic technologies, NFRI has constructed a high-ranking fusion research device called KSTAR (Korea Superconducting Tokamak Advance Research).
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:IndiaRelation to CTCN:Network Member
SBA Enviro Systems Private Limited is a multidisciplinary techno-commercial consulting and environmental engineering organisation specializing in air pollution, waste water treatment and water management including environmental assessment, detailed project reporting, design and engineering, commissioning, training and capacity building. Other technical services include environmental services, pollution control, O&M services, renewable energy projects and equipments.
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:United KingdomRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge Partner
World Coal Association is the global industry association formed of major international coal producers and stakeholders. The WCA works to demonstrate and gain acceptance for the role coal plays in achieving a sustainable and lower carbon energy future. World coal organization's regular policy analysis, workshops, media updates and strategic research provide access to the highest level of information on the global coal industry and its role in energy, climate and sustainable development issues.