Idom is an international multidisciplinary firm working with independent professional services in the fields of engineering, consulting and architecture with over 3,000 professionals, located in 40 permanent offices distributed in over 28 countries. Idom's capabilities include engineering and consultancy services from concept design to decommission in climate relevant fields such as renewable and alternative energy, water and waste. The team of Idom aims at carbon accounting related projects and climate change adaptation and mitigation strategies.
Flood hazard mapping
Flood hazard mapping
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:SpainRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:United KingdomRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge PartnerSector(s) of expertise:
Practical Action Consulting (PAC) is the consulting arm of Practical Action, an international non-governmental organisation that uses technology to challenge poverty in developing countries. Through technology PAC enables poor communities to build on their skills and knowledge to produce sustainable and practical solutions - transforming their lives forever and protecting the world around them. Every year PAC uses technology to help over 1 million people out of poverty.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:United StatesRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
Epsilon Innovation Group Inc. is a private sector organization established with the mission to help client make an informed decision in complex climate change, energy, environment, and technology and policy issues.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:GermanyRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
The Helmholtz-Zentrum Geesthacht-Zentrum für Material-und Küstenforschung GmbH (HZG) is one of 18 members of the Helmholtz Association of German Research Centres Germany's largest science organization. One of HZG's scientific organizational entities is the Climate Service Center Germany (GERICS), a think tank for innovations in the field of climate services.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:South KoreaRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
Korea Environmental Industry and Technology Institute KEITI is a quasi-governmental organization affiliated with the Ministry of Environment of the Republic of Korea. KEITI’s core task is to establish national environmental R&D plans and to facilitate the development and commercialization of cutting-edge green technologies. With this expertise, KEITI has contributed to transferring green appropriate technologies to developing countries and provided core tools for green growth. KEITI has more than 10 years of experience in technology- based global environmental cooperation.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:South AfricaRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
ERM is a leading global provider of environmental, health, safety, risk, social consulting services and sustainability related services. The Energy and Climate Change Technical Community of ERM has over 400 professionals globally.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:SpainRelation to CTCN:Network Member
EQO-NIXUS, member of OCA Group, is a global consulting company specialized in technical assistance services related to climate change mitigation and adaptation, clean energy (renewable energy and energy efficiency) and low carbon economy promotion.