The greenwerk. offers climate policy and sustainable energy policy related advice to clients in both developing and developed countries. They navigate public and private actors through different layers of the climate finance landscape and contribute to a global knowledge transfer on climate and energy policy through facilitation of capacity development missions and workshops.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:GermanyRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:MexicoRelation to CTCN:Network Member
In 1990 the Energy Efficiency Trust FIDE was created as a private non-profit corporation with the purpose of encouraging electric energy savings and promoting the development of a culture for the rational use of electricity. It is part of a Public-Private Partnership between the National Electrical Public Utility CFE, the Ministry of Energy SENER, the National Chambers of Construction Enterprises and Chambers of Electrical Manufacturers and Industries.
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:NetherlandsRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge Partner
WECF is an international network of over 150 women's and civil society organizations implementing projects in 50 countries and advocating globally to shape a just and sustainable world
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:ChileRelation to CTCN:Network Member
The Chilean Energy Efficiency Agency (AChEE) is a private-law foundation/non-profit, which aims to study, evaluate and promote information and development of initiatives related to efficient use of energy. AChEE has developed initiatives reducing the impact of climate change, especially with regards to reducing energy consumption.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:JapanRelation to CTCN:Network Member
Deloitte Tohmatsu Financial Advisory LLC (DTFA) is the financial advisory member of Deloitte Japan. The International Development Advisory (IDA) business is placed within the I&CP Group of DTFA and provides holistic development advisory, including on climate technologies, to governments, development agencies, and private businesses in developing countries. Utilizing Deloitte's global network and knowhow, as well as the company's financial advisory capacity, DTFA aims to provide tailor-made services to fit the sophisticated needs of their diverse clients.
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:United StatesRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
CLASP improves the energy performance of appliances and related systems, lessening their impacts on the world around us. CLASP develops and shares practical, transformative policy and market solutions in collaboration with global experts and stakeholders. CLASP is the leading international resource for energy efficiency standards and labels (S&L) for appliances, lighting, and equipment. Since 1999, CLASP has worked in over 50 countries on 6 continents promoting appliance energy efficiency.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:SpainRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
Lavola has more than 35 years’ experience in sustainability services. The company is specialized in:
- Consultancy in Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energies (including engineering), Carbon footprint, Climate Change mitigation and adaptation, Life Cycle analysis, Social Responsibility and Sustainable Urban and Regional Development.
- Sustainable Development Communication
- Sustainable Development Education including programmes, learning materials, activities and Management of centres.
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:CanadaRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge PartnerSector(s) of expertise:
Econoler is a private sector consulting firm established in 1981 with the mission to provide quality energy efficiency and renewable energy professional services while respecting sustainable development principles. Econoler is specialized in energy efficiency and has more than 30 years of experience in this specific field of expertise.
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:SwitzerlandRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge Partner
The Basel Agency for Sustainable Energy (BASE) is a Swiss Foundation and Specialised Partner of United Nations Environment. BASE develops innovative ideas and tailored market-driven solutions to drive investment in sustainable energy and to meet the challenge of climate change.
BASE has implemented projects incorporating locally appropriate climate technologies in North and South America, Africa, Asia and Europe.
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:JapanRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge Partner
The Global Environment Centre Foundation (GEC) is an entity that supports the UNEP’s International Environmental Technology Centre (IETC), based in Japan. GEC is dedicated to the transfer of environmentally sound technologies, in both developing countries and countries with economies in transition. The foundation aims to contribute to Japan’s international efforts on the environment, sharing project collaborations as well as promoting Japan’s rich conservation knowledge and experience in developing nations.