Baird is a pre-eminent engineering company recognized worldwide for creative and innovative solutions where water meets land. Baird consists of a unique association of engineers, scientists and designers committed to excellence in analysis, hazard and risk assessment, engineering, and construction of river and coastal infrastructure and restoration projects. Baird's senior professionals are recognized for developing science-based technical solutions and leading complex multi-disciplinary consulting teams.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:CanadaRelation to CTCN:Network Member
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:SpainRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
SUEZ provides services and solutions to international clients in order to address resource recovery and protection focusing on water, recycling, waste recovery, treatment solutions and consultancy services. AQUATEC belongs to the water energy technology branch of SUEZ. It provides consultancy services, expertise in setting up integral projects and implementation support for advanced solutions for optimising water cycle processes.
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:NorwayRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge PartnerSector(s) of expertise:
GRID-Arendal is a Norwegian foundation that supports the United Nations Environment Programme. It is a centre of excellence for the scientific analysis of environmental issues in many areas including environmental assessments, ocean issues and polar regions.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:AustraliaRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
The Pacific Community SPC is the principal scientific and technical organization in the Pacific region, supporting development since 1947. SPC is an international development organization owned and governed by 26 country and territory members. SPC works for the well-being of Pacific people through the effective and innovative application of science and knowledge, guided by a deep understanding of Pacific island contexts and cultures.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:FranceRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
CARBONIUM is a climate finance advisory company specialised in sustainable development and climate finance since 2004. The main areas of expertise are the following: project design/formulation, economic analysis (macroeconomic and project based), market studies, project evaluation, national strategies (NDCs, etc.), climate diplomacy, trainings, advisory services for accreditation to the GCF. The company has experience in:
• renewable energies
• energy efficiency
• adaptation to climate change
• disaster risk reduction
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:BelgiumRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
Agriconsulting Europe SA - AESA is a renowned European consulting firm offering worldwide high-quality technical assistance and management services to Governments, Ministries, International Organisations and private clients in the field of international development.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:NetherlandsRelation to CTCN:Network Member
DELTARES is an independent institute for applied research in the field of water, subsurface and infrastructure. Throughout the world, DELTARES works on smart solutions, innovations and applications for people, environment and society. Its main focus is on deltas, coastal regions and river basins. Managing these densely populated and vulnerable areas is complex, which is why DELTARES works closely with governments, businesses, other research institutes and universities.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:South KoreaRelation to CTCN:Network Member
KIOST is a research and academic organization in the field of science technology specializing in maritime affairs that studies on new scientific knowledge regarding the ocean. KIOST utilizes its workforce and infrastructure to promote national level official development assistance projects including a project to enhance the capacity to observe climate change in Peru. KIOST plays an important part in domestic and international cooperative networks.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:JamaicaRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
Smith Warner International Ltd. is the largest Caribbean firm specializing in coastal engineering, coastal zone management, marine-related impact assessments, oceanography, climate adaptation, coastal protection, and the construction and supervision of related projects.