Deloitte Tohmatsu Financial Advisory LLC (DTFA) is the financial advisory member of Deloitte Japan. The International Development Advisory (IDA) business is placed within the I&CP Group of DTFA and provides holistic development advisory, including on climate technologies, to governments, development agencies, and private businesses in developing countries. Utilizing Deloitte's global network and knowhow, as well as the company's financial advisory capacity, DTFA aims to provide tailor-made services to fit the sophisticated needs of their diverse clients.
Carbon Fixation and Abatement
Carbon Fixation and Abatement
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:JapanRelation to CTCN:Network Member
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:NorwayRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge PartnerSector(s) of expertise:
GRID-Arendal is a Norwegian foundation that supports the United Nations Environment Programme. It is a centre of excellence for the scientific analysis of environmental issues in many areas including environmental assessments, ocean issues and polar regions.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:United StatesRelation to CTCN:Network Member
Cadmus provides professional consulting services in order to help non-governmental, private and public sector organizations around the world achieve their goals and create social and economic value for present and future generations. Within the framework of its projects, Cadmus Group delivers customized solutions to their clients in the filed of energy, homeland security, all-hazard preparedness, natural and built environments, sustainable transportation, public health and international development.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:BotswanaRelation to CTCN:Network Member
Clean Energy Research Centre (CERC) is one of the University of Botswana's (UB) six strategic research centres. The Centre has a strong relation with government, private sectors and international energy and green climate organisations. CERC is the implementing partner of Southern African Solar Thermal Training & Demonstration Initiative (SOLTRAIN) in Botswana.
- Type:WebinarDate and time:Wednesday, January 27, 2016 - Wednesday, January 27, 2016 Europe/CopenhagenOrganiser:
CTCN Network Member, Quercus Group, organised a webinar on "Sustainable cities – the Copenhagen Story: Copenhagen 2025 Climate Plan, Copenhagen Climate Adaptation Plan – and Clusters as a tool for climate adaptation".
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:United KingdomRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge Partner
Carbon Counts is a private sector organization established in 2008. It is an independent consultancy providing a range of advice in the field of climate change. It has a focus on international climate change policy, in particular technology development, deployment, financing and regulation.
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:GermanyRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge PartnerSector(s) of expertise:
ECO Consult Sepp & Busacker Partnerschaft was founded in the year of the UN Rio Summit in 1992. ECO, offers integrated advisory services for developing countries and countries in transition. ECO is among Germany’s leading international consultants to offer independent technical advise for sustainable development in the environment and social sectors, particularly in the fields of REDD+ and wood energy, along the value-chain from the production to the end-users, including innovative stove and carbonization technologies.
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:JapanRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge Partner
The Global Environment Centre Foundation (GEC) is an entity that supports the UNEP’s International Environmental Technology Centre (IETC), based in Japan. GEC is dedicated to the transfer of environmentally sound technologies, in both developing countries and countries with economies in transition. The foundation aims to contribute to Japan’s international efforts on the environment, sharing project collaborations as well as promoting Japan’s rich conservation knowledge and experience in developing nations.
- Type:NewsPublication date:Objective:Sectors:Cross-sectoral enabler:
CTCN Network member, the China Cleaner Production Centre, is inviting government officers and technical persons from developing countries to participate in a 14 day training programme on CLIMATE CHANGE AND GREEN LOW-CARBON DEVELOPMENT in Beijing, China, 17th-30th October, 2017. The training will focus on addressing climate change, energy conservation and low-carbon industry development, etc.