INCAE Business School is a private, non-profit, multinational, higher education organization devoted to teaching and research endeavors in the fields of business and economics since 1964. With more than 50 years of experience in Latin America, INCAE has graduated 79 full-time MBA programs and 69 Executive MBA programs.
Capacity building and training
Capacity building and training
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:Costa RicaRelation to CTCN:Network Member
FUNDACIÓN CENTRO INTERNACIONAL DE INVESTIGACIÓN CIENTÍFICA Y CREACIÓN EN TECNOLOGÍAS DE LA INFORMACIÓN Y LAS COMUNICACIONESType:OrganisationCountry of registration:EcuadorRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
CITIC is a for-profit Foundation that since 2004 is determined to create important changes to achieve a more sustainable, creative and inclusive world through research, knowledge, the arts, and the proper use of technologies.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:EgyptRelation to CTCN:Network Member
The Regional Center for Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency (RCREEE) is an intergovernmental organization with diplomatic status that aims to enable and increase the adoption of renewable energy and energy efficiency practices across pan-Arab countries. RCREEE is the official technical arm institution of both League of Arab State – Energy Department and Arab Ministerial Council for Electricity (AMCE).
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:PanamaRelation to CTCN:Network Member
ITACA is a technical assistance and consulting services provider committed to accelerating climate adaptation financing in the Caribbean aiming to:
- Build the capacity of local businesses to plan and manage their transition to a low carbon and resilient future
- Support knowledge transfer and capacity development across MSMEs within Caribbean Communities
- Help project developers and financial institutions to build bankable adaptation and resilience projects
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:GreeceRelation to CTCN:Network Member
Living Prospects provides specialised services (assessments, studies, policy analysis, networking, training) in green (resource efficient, carbon neutral and circular) economy projects. LP has also acquired significant experience in Urban Planning and Development, including green infrastructure and nature-based solutions.
- Type:PublicationPublication date:Sectors:
Manual on Participatory Planning, Technology and Knowledge Transfer of Eco-Village Development (EVD) in India, Nepal, Sri Lanka and Bangladesh. Published by the Eco-Village Development Project Partners: INFORSE, INFORSE-South Asia, INSEDA in India, CRT/N in Nepal, IDEA in Sri Lanka, Grameen Shakti in Bangladesh, CAN-South Asia and DIB (project coordinator) in Denmark.
132 pages. 2018 December. Available: English, Hindi, Nepali, Bangla, and Sinhala.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:United StatesRelation to CTCN:Network Member
Cadmus provides professional consulting services in order to help non-governmental, private and public sector organizations around the world achieve their goals and create social and economic value for present and future generations. Within the framework of its projects, Cadmus Group delivers customized solutions to their clients in the filed of energy, homeland security, all-hazard preparedness, natural and built environments, sustainable transportation, public health and international development.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:NetherlandsRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
Trinomics is an international consultancy firm that provides policy research and capacity building activities in the fields of energy, environment, climate change and sustainability. Trinomics specialises in supporting public authorities tackle the socio-economic challenges related to climate change and provide solutions related to national (and international) climate change policies and strategies.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:IndiaRelation to CTCN:Network Member
Environmental Design Solutions [EDS] is a sustainability advisory firm. Since its inception in 2002, EDS has worked on over 500 green building and energy efficiency projects worldwide. EDS has worked with majority of donors, governments and corporates in various countries which includes Middle East, Philippines, Indonesia, Bangladesh, Vietnam, Malaysia, Sri Lanka, Turkey, Hong Kong, UAE, apart from India.
- Type:EventDate:Wednesday, January 10, 2018 - Wednesday, January 10, 2018 Europe/CopenhagenCountry:Bangladesh
On the request of SREDA (Sustainable and Renewable Energy Development Agency), CTCN through its Technical Assistance is facilitating the development of the necessary guidelines, course materials and conducting training of relevant professionals. This will support SREDA in conducting the certification examination to start developing human resources for supporting implementation of the existing EE&C (energy efficiency and conservation) plan through a national certification programme.