Viresco Solutions is a consulting firm based in Calcary, Alberta, Canada. While many people know about Alberta’s oil industry, few know about the Province’s leadership in the creation of emission reductions from the agricultural sector.
- Type:WebinarDate and time:Wednesday, May 2, 2018 - Wednesday, May 2, 2018 Europe/CopenhagenOrganiser:
Innovative technologies presented by 100 high-level experts from around the world in Copenhagen (photos)Type:NewsPublication date:
Participants from around the world met in Copenhagen to share innovative examples of first-of-a-kind clean technologies. Representatives from finance, government, private sector, and research institutions gathered in the UN City, Copenhagen, on 22-23 May.
- Type:NewsPublication date:
Tuesday, July 5th, 2016 from 8:00 am to 10:00 am EST.
Global Affairs Canada launched a review and public consultations process to renew Canada’s international assistance policy and funding framework.
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:CanadaRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge Partner
Viresco Solutions is a consulting firm based in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Its core business is greenhouse gas offset policy development and implementation, greenhouse gas emissions quantification, sustainable supply chain development, environmental offset methodology development, and providing technical assistance to others undertaking carbon offset project development. Its clients include industry and non-governmental associations, large private sector companies, and local, provincial and federal governments.
- Type:EventDate:Friday, September 19, 2014 - Saturday, September 20, 2014 Europe/CopenhagenCountry:Samoa
- Type:EventDate:Tuesday, June 17, 2014 - Thursday, June 19, 2014 Europe/CopenhagenCountry:Austria
- Type:WebinarDate and time:Wednesday, July 12, 2017 - Wednesday, July 12, 2017 Europe/CopenhagenOrganiser:
The objective of the AEC is to break down systemic barriers that inhibit the adoption of innovation. One of the major challenges in the energy industry is the complex nature of the dynamics between higher levels of government (e.g.
- Type:WebinarDate and time:Wednesday, March 16, 2016 - Wednesday, March 16, 2016 Europe/CopenhagenOrganiser:
- Type:WebinarDate and time:Wednesday, December 21, 2016 - Wednesday, December 21, 2016 Europe/CopenhagenOrganiser:
- Type:PublicationPublication date:
COMMITMENT WITHOUT FUNDING REPRESENTS UNFULFILLED GOOD INTENTIONS. IF NUTRITION-PROMOTING ACTIONS ARE TO BE IMPLEMENTED AND TARGETS MET, they need to be financed. Financing for nutrition comes from governments (domestic), from international sources—the bilateral and multilateral aid agencies and foundations that make up the “donor” community—and from people themselves.