The greenwerk. offers climate policy and sustainable energy policy related advice to clients in both developing and developed countries. They navigate public and private actors through different layers of the climate finance landscape and contribute to a global knowledge transfer on climate and energy policy through facilitation of capacity development missions and workshops.
Building standards and codes
Building standards and codes
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:GermanyRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:ChileRelation to CTCN:Network Member
The Chilean Energy Efficiency Agency (AChEE) is a private-law foundation/non-profit, which aims to study, evaluate and promote information and development of initiatives related to efficient use of energy. AChEE has developed initiatives reducing the impact of climate change, especially with regards to reducing energy consumption.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:JapanRelation to CTCN:Network Member
Deloitte Tohmatsu Financial Advisory LLC (DTFA) is the financial advisory member of Deloitte Japan. The International Development Advisory (IDA) business is placed within the I&CP Group of DTFA and provides holistic development advisory, including on climate technologies, to governments, development agencies, and private businesses in developing countries. Utilizing Deloitte's global network and knowhow, as well as the company's financial advisory capacity, DTFA aims to provide tailor-made services to fit the sophisticated needs of their diverse clients.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:EcuadorRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
Efficacitas Consulting was founded in 1994 with the mission to work for sustainable resource management throughout Latin America, providing consulting services in energy, environment and sustainable development. Efficacitas fulfils its mission with professional competence and ethics by providing technical assistance, driven by excellence and innovation, to companies, governmental and nongovernmental organizations involved in natural resource management and conservation.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:SpainRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
Lavola has more than 35 years’ experience in sustainability services. The company is specialized in:
- Consultancy in Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energies (including engineering), Carbon footprint, Climate Change mitigation and adaptation, Life Cycle analysis, Social Responsibility and Sustainable Urban and Regional Development.
- Sustainable Development Communication
- Sustainable Development Education including programmes, learning materials, activities and Management of centres.
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:EcuadorRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge PartnerTA proponent
IIGE is a research institute that promotes development, innovation and transmission of technology focused on energy efficiency and renewable energy. The institute aims to contribute to the sustainable development of the Ecuadorian society, through the implementation of energy efficient and energy renewable policies and projects.
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:SwitzerlandRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge Partner
The Basel Agency for Sustainable Energy (BASE) is a Swiss Foundation and Specialised Partner of United Nations Environment. BASE develops innovative ideas and tailored market-driven solutions to drive investment in sustainable energy and to meet the challenge of climate change.
BASE has implemented projects incorporating locally appropriate climate technologies in North and South America, Africa, Asia and Europe.
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:JapanRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge Partner
The Global Environment Centre Foundation (GEC) is an entity that supports the UNEP’s International Environmental Technology Centre (IETC), based in Japan. GEC is dedicated to the transfer of environmentally sound technologies, in both developing countries and countries with economies in transition. The foundation aims to contribute to Japan’s international efforts on the environment, sharing project collaborations as well as promoting Japan’s rich conservation knowledge and experience in developing nations.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:ChinaRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
Taiwan Research Institute (TRI) was established in 1994 by a group of leading members of the business community in Taiwan. TRI dedicates itself to the general public as a non-partisan specialized think tank. TRI aims to deepen the foundation of Taiwan's development, to nurture an environment conducive to sustainable economic growth, to raise the living standards of the people and to encourage technological innovation.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:South KoreaRelation to CTCN:Network Member
The KPMG network employs 600 dedicated CC&S professionals located in more than 60 countries, including emerging economies and developing countries. This presents accumulated experiences and strong global presence built upon the extensive network of KPMG with key players from public and private sector in the areas of climate change and international development.