The Global Environment Centre Foundation (GEC) is an entity that supports the UNEP’s International Environmental Technology Centre (IETC), based in Japan. GEC is dedicated to the transfer of environmentally sound technologies, in both developing countries and countries with economies in transition. The foundation aims to contribute to Japan’s international efforts on the environment, sharing project collaborations as well as promoting Japan’s rich conservation knowledge and experience in developing nations.
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:JapanRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge Partner
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:JapanRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge PartnerSector(s) of expertise:
The Overseas Environmental Cooperation Center, Japan (OECC) is a non-governmental organization supported by the Ministry of the Environment of Japan, promoting international cooperation activities related to climate change, global environment conservation, research, capacity building, and support to various non-government related activities.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:FinlandRelation to CTCN:Network Member
Motiva Services Oy is a Private Sector Organization established in 2008 with a mission to create well-being by promoting the use of energy and materials that are as harmless to the environment and as productive as possible. Motiva Services Oy is fully owned subsidiary by Motiva Oy. Motiva operates as an affiliated Government agency (an in-house unit) and its entire share stock is in Finnish state ownership.
- Type:PublicationPublication date:Objective:
1. Steigender Energiebedarf und ein Recht auf Kühlung? Darf es ihn geben, den Anspruch auf eine Klimaanlage und einen Kühlschrank – ähnlich wie das Recht auf eine Heizung? 2. Kühle Kette für eine gesunde Versorgung Nach Schätzungen der Weltgesundheitsorganisation (WHO) verderben durchschnittlich 30 Prozent, in tropischen Ländern sogar 50 Prozent der Lebensmittel mangels angemessener Lagerung. 3. Grüne Technik und Wertschöpfung Das Zauberwort heißt Ressourceneffizienz. Der Schlüssel in der Kältetechnik dafür sind natürliche Gase. 4.
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:South AfricaRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge PartnerSector(s) of expertise:
The Green House is a sustainability consulting firm with experience working on energy, climate change and sustainability-related projects including climate policy development, strategic energy and climate planning, technology assessment, emissions modelling, and life cycle assessment. The Green House has experience in sectors including electricity supply, urban systems, transport, bioenergy, biofuels, industry, commerce, agriculture, food, retail, municipal waste management, mining and minerals.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:AustraliaRelation to CTCN:Network Member
One of Australia's original tertiary institutions, RMIT University enjoys an international reputation for excellence in professional and vocational education, applied research, and engagement with the needs of industry and the community. RMIT work across the globe in the fields of art and design; architecture; built environment, education; engineering; development; computer science and information systems; business and management; and communication and media studies.